KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Revan and Darth Malak vs ROTS Palpatine and ROTS Yoda

Darth Revan and Darth Malak vs ROTS Palpatine and ROTS Yoda
Started by: DePWNZOR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DePWNZOR

Darth Revan and Darth Malak vs ROTS Palpatine and ROTS Yoda

Setting : The hanger where Yoda fought Dooku. I think Yoda and Palps would take this, as both of them are barely below Revan, but quite a bit better than Malak. Thoughts?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:32 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

They're both quite a bit higher than Revan, actually. Proof was in the New Essential Chronology.

Evidence: firstly, so noone can argue the canonicity of this, from Leland Chee's own log and Q/A and I have other links

C-canon is primarily comprised of elements from the Expanded Universe including books, comics, and games bearing the label of Star Wars. Games and RPG sourcebooks are a special case; the stories and general background information are themselves fully C-canon, but the other elements such as character/item statistics and gameplay are, with few exceptions, N-canon.

And the link to the source itsself: http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof9gs.jpg

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I cant read that.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Are you going to clog every single thread here with your "newfound" links and canon bullshit?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Apologies if the print's a little small...it's legible on my comp, but only just. To sum it up:
"Yoda was unable to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

Can u guys get back on topic plz? No Offence

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:49 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I wasn't aware I was off topic, actually...said links were just showing Palpatine was the strongest Sith

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:52 PM
DePWNZOR

Palpatine might be the most succsesful Sith, but he is by no means the most powerful. Exar Kun could PWN him in a heartbeat, Ragnos would PWN him in an eyeblink. (I think thats faster than a heartbeat, Im not sure tho).

But please, don't turn this thread into an argument about whether your info is N-Canon or something like that.... PLEASE!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:55 PM
Lightsnake

I'm afraid that's simply not true. the Link I just provided calls him the most POWERFUL. That's the end of story.

Palpatine could demolish fleets, raze worlds and drain billions of life. He could feeeze trillions and knew all of what Kun or Ragnos did.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:56 PM
DePWNZOR

OMG.......Please, get out of my thread!!! (or get back on topic)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:57 PM
Lightsnake

I am on topic, this is Palpatine and Yoda vs. Revan and Malak is it not?

That's an ample summary of Palp's abilities, argue for Revan. Provide a link on Revan's power.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:58 PM
Admiral Akbar

Seems hard to realize, but he is on topic. He is providing facts (or opinions) to why he thinks Yoda and Palps would win this fight.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

Im not very good with links.....Im not a comp whiz at all. Can someone else do so for me (help a poor noob out for pete's sake)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:59 PM
Admiral Akbar

Whats hard about providing links? Search info on google.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:01 PM
Lightsnake

Alright, ignore links: provide evidence. What's Revan done to place himself above Palp? What can he do to defeat the Emperor?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:01 PM
DePWNZOR

All I meant to say was that I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war between Janus and Lightsnake. I want people to focus on the fight.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:02 PM
Lightsnake

I am focusing on the fight, De...I'm providing evidence for my side, alone as I may be. All I did in the start, was give you a link on Palp's power and another link showing the source was EU continuity.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:02 PM
DePWNZOR

Ok. Keep in mind this is ROTS Palps. He lost to MACE in a saber fight. Revan on the other hand, beat Malak with all the power of the Star Forge. I would say that puts him quite a bit above ROTS Palpatine.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:03 PM
Admiral Akbar

All threads turn into flame wars, unless the thread is really bad.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:04 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

IMO Malak is the weak link in this fight. Yoda can stall Revan while Sidious beats Malak. Sidious is damn good at manipulating the environment, and there were quite a few things to toss in that garage.

Palpatine and Yoda.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote