KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dash Rendar vs Han Solo.

Dash Rendar vs Han Solo.
Started by: Revolver Ocelot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Generic Hero
KGB

Dash Rendar vs Han Solo.

Three rounds.

Round 1: Shootout. Setting is Mos Eisley. Both are armed with blaster pistols.

Round 2: Space dogfight. Han in the Falcon vs Rendar in the Outrider.

Round 3: Game of sabacc.

Who wins?

I'm guessing Han.

Last edited by Generic Hero on Apr 22nd, 2006 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dienekes

Shoot out Han, if nothing else he's luckier. The dogfight is different. Dash Rendar's ship is slower but stronger with a much better array of weapons. That and in ships Dash has never missed. The Sabacc game goes to Han, in a game of luck how can Han loose?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Dienekes a Private Message Find more posts by Dienekes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Re: Dash Rendar vs Han Solo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Three rounds.

Round 1: Shootout. Setting is Mos Eisley. Both are armed with blaster pistols.

Round 2: Space dogfight. Han in the Falcon vs Rendar in the Outrider.

Round 3: Game of sabacc.

Who wins?

I'm guessing Han.

1. Dash. He's like, a perfect shot. Han could draw faster but my money's on Dash.

2. Han has a better ship, but Dash proved far better than Chewie in Shadows of the Emperor. Plus, as Dienekes said, Dash never misses. So he wins this.

3. Han, cause he'd cheat.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 06:29 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Han does not cheat in Sabbac. And Han has one of the best draws I doubt Dash could shoot him first.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I swear I did this exact same thread months ago.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Han does not cheat in Sabbac. And Han has one of the best draws I doubt Dash could shoot him first.

Han cheats, that's why he was forced to compete in the Bare-Knuckles-free-For-All.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:59 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

In the game "Shadows of the Empire", Dash defeated both IG:88 and Boba Fett in a shoot out (not at the same time....). But mabey that's not what happened in the book, which of course is more canon...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:06 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Han is known as "lucky" he can pull off almost anything lol

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by kamikz
In the game "Shadows of the Empire", Dash defeated both IG:88 and Boba Fett in a shoot out (not at the same time....). But mabey that's not what happened in the book, which of course is more canon...

Dash wasn't nearly mentioned as much in the book as the game as he was the main character in the game, but was removed from the book storyline very early on. I think that means he canonly defeated both those guys.

Anyway, Dash looks to have far more armor and I think is a better fighter overall, but Han's a faster draw and his gun was blasting away parts of a spaceport wall that should be heavily shielded to prevent damage during takeoffs. Han has the first one.

Two depends on copilots and what time there ship is at. The Falcon gets ridiculously powerful later on in NJO and DN books as it gets capital ship shielding and light turbolasers.

3. Han. He always seemed luckier.

BTW, I think you did make this exact thread Janus.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, I thought so.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote