KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma

DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma
Started by: Swirly Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma

Setting: The Ruined Dantooine Courtyard...

Teh Winz0rZ?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:35 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Exar Kun = DN Luke and Darth Traya > Ulic.

Im predicting Ulic goes down quickly, then Traya and Luke gangrape Kun.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:38 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Meh, I don't see how Traya would help in the fight between Luke and Kun.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Perhaps, but she can prove to be too much, after Kun defeats Luke.

A battle between Kun and Luke is likely to drain them, so regardless of the victor between Luke and Kun, Traya will take Kun out even if he defeats Luke.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:51 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

It's highly unlikely that Traya can beat even a fatigued Kun, and I think you greatly underestimate Ulic Qel-Droma.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:11 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Yes, Ulic can destroy Traya if he gets close, but if not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:14 AM
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Yes, Ulic can destroy Traya if he gets close, but if not.

Traya is like a female Kadann... her powers seem to be more... metaphysical in nature.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:15 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Well if Ulic kills Traya then Luke is doomed.

Kun will beat Luke, but he wont curbstomp Luke, a fight between those two will certainly drain the them to a state that a Sith Lord has a good chance of defeating Luke or Traya.

Its like Ragnos taking down Sadow and Simus then facing Luke and Sidious

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:35 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Luke and Traya win. Traya could just instikill Ulic, or kill in a duel. Luke could probably beat Kun, if not he'd hold off Kun until Traya killed Ulic and then Luke and Traya together kill Kun.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:49 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Traya could take out Ulic with the force pretty fast, probably. While Luke is fighting Kun. Together Traya and Luke rip Kun apart.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:14 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Aain

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Traya could take out Ulic with the force pretty fast, probably. While Luke is fighting Kun. Together Traya and Luke rip Kun apart.

X2 mate!

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Aain a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Aain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Exar and Ulic should form a much better team then Luke and Traya AND they have the raw power on their side. Exar and Ulic win, but one of them probably dies.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Luke slaughters Kun. He's faster, knows more of the Force, plus his numerous techniques, things he can bring into the battle...plus, by DN? Kun's got no chance.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Lightsnake
Luke slaughters Kun. He's faster, knows more of the Force, plus his numerous techniques, things he can bring into the battle...plus, by DN? Kun's got no chance.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:03 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

IKC, stopping posting your current favorite book and try to respond.

I see no attempts to deal with your superhero knowing far less, being far slower, never demonstrating a command of the force near to what Luke has...And Ulic, what's his claim to fame, beaitng Satal Keto?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

IKC, stopping posting your current favorite book and try to respond.

I see no attempts to deal with your superhero knowing far less, being far slower, never demonstrating a command of the force near to what Luke has...And Ulic, what's his claim to fame, beaitng Satal Keto?

I heard wittier replies in grade school.

You see no attempts because you're unable to establish your points. Why should I bother arguing under a false premise?

Spouting off your worthless opinion doesn't constitute an argument.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:11 PM
Lightsnake

I met smarter people there, too. Your argument consists of "He wins because he has a ponytail/I say so." And hypocrisy now. "My opinion means something because Kun is COOL!"

Luke moves far faster than we've ever seen Kun move, has become a pure and complete conduit to the Force, demonstrates mastery of the Force that can toss around star ships far bigger than any from Kun's era, destroy Sith artifacts with the force, can commune with crystals-and from Planet of Twilight, the more farther the mind is from sentience, more power required- heals his body in Dark Empire, uses a lightning attack that instantly kills his opponent, knows the greatest powers of the Jedi, has been described as a titan of the light, the greatest champion of the light, a divinity, a demigod, his raw power hit the Crew of Eclipse when he fought Palpatine, freezing them in their tracks, their duel was felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy, he took out Brakiss without trying and Brakiss could manipulate solar flares for fun, he's moved around dovin bassal black holes, hid planets from view, eased down out of control star destroyers and his skills were described to increase tenfold in several years after ROTJ...And he kills one of the top black ops teams in the galaxy with a saber toss, creates full shields of the force to block AT AT shot,s brings down an AT AT with the force, is part of a triumvirate that channels the lightside in its full power, blocks shots from star ships with the force, creates illusions that can last indefinite amounts of time, use techniques to destroy an opponents motion and body functions, Malacia, Morichro, Quey'tek, it described as a pure maelstrom of force energy...

Last edited by Lightsnake on May 2nd, 2006 at 07:23 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:18 PM
IKC
Antediluvian

I met smarter people there, too. Your argument consists of "He wins because he has a ponytail/I say so." And hypocrisy now. "My opinion means something because Kun is COOL!"

Strawman argument, logical fallacy. Ad hominem, logical fallacy. Circumstantial ad hominem, logical fallacy. Red herring, logical fallacy.

Huh. Four in three sentences.

quote:
Luke moves far faster than we've ever seen Kun move, has become a pure and complete conduit to the Force, demonstrates mastery of the Force that can toss around star ships far bigger than any from Kun's era, destroy Sith artifacts with the force, can commune with crystals-and from Planet of Twilight, the more farther the mind is from sentience, more power required- heals his body in Dark Empire, uses a lightning attack that instantly kills his opponent, knows the greatest powers of the Jedi, has been described as a titan of the light, the greatest champion of the light, a divinity, a demigod, his raw power hit the Crew of Eclipse when he fought Palpatine, freezing them in their tracks, their duel was felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy, he took out Brakiss without trying and Brakiss could manipulate solar flares for fun, he's moved around dovin bassal black holes, hid planets from view, eased down out of control star destroyers and his skills were described to increase tenfold in several years after ROTJ...And he kills one of the top black ops teams in the galaxy with a saber toss...

Feat wars!

Luke moves faster than "we've ever seen Kun move?" - Got any proof? Or is it just your unsupported assumptions rearing their ugly heads?

"Becomes a conduit" - And this means what? That he can do so at will? And this somehow ensures his victory? Doubtful at best.

"Can toss starships" - No, not really. His students gathered and tossed back the Knight Hammer by pooling their powers and using the temples on Yavin IV.

"Destroy Sith artifacts" - And? Do I have to remind you that Kun's 4000 year old, weakened, half-mad spirit destroyed a Jedi artifact with the Force?

"Can commune with crystals" - And this says what about his power, again? Oh, nothing? I thought so. Somehow I very much doubt that Planet of Twilight is the book in which he communicates with crystals, given how you're prone to constructing amalgamations of questionable sources to make them say what you want them to say.

How is that more impressive than Kun's control of the entire Senate, by the way? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that controlling the actions of hundreds of thousands of sentient beings (at the least) requires a good deal more power than talking to inanimate objects.

"Heals his body" - And Nadd's spirit healed Kun's body with the Dark Side. Indeed, you'll be hard pressed to find Jedi who can't do such things.

"uses a lightning attack" - If you're referring to that "green sparks" nonsense, you should've said something along these lines: "uses a Force attack with unknown properties that apparently killed a Vong (leaving no markings) and indeed might have been specially tailored to kill Vong, in contrast to Kun's amulet beams which have tangible physical effects and could blast through flesh and stone alike."

"described as titan" - Oh, is this your retconned sourcebook nonsense again?

"power hit the crew" - And Kun's "hit" the Senate.

"duel was felt by every Force sensitive" - And Kun was apparently a great enough threat for the entire thousands-strong Jedi Order to appear above Yavin IV to form the Wall of Light.

"took out Brakiss" - Oh, you mean the Brakiss that was forced to flee Teiti by C-3P0 and R2-D2? Brakiss that was forced into producing explosive droids by Dolph, aka Kueller? Brakiss that blew up with the so-called Shadow Academy?

That Brakiss, huh? What a feat.

"moved dovin bassal black holes" - Ah, so not real black holes, huh? Wow, Luke can use telekinesis - who'd have thunk it? Did we forget that Kyp did it, too?

Oh, and don't let me point out how this ability is totally irrelevant in the context of a fight.

Oops, looks like I did.

"Hid planets from view" - by manipulating the Force and not using his own power.

"eased down out of control star destroyers" - Wow, telekinesis again? Oh my, what a "titan!" Surely no other Force user can manipulate matter remotely!

"skills were described to increase tenfold in several years after ROTJ" - Right, because he was such a powerhouse in ROTJ, swinging around his lightsaber like a baseball bat and crying in pain at the feet of the Emperor.

"And he kills one of the top black ops teams in the galaxy with a saber toss" - A feat that no other could possibly replicate if put into identical circumstances! Oh, wait... I guess they could.

So, got any more not-so-impressive feats?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:41 PM
Lightsnake

Yay, mroe IKC bullshit! It's feat wars! Because Kun's done crap that can compare!

Kun: chased down by a group of Massassi. Luke cuts his way through an army. Economic principles.

: "He became the Force, the Force became him."

Luke in the Black Fleet crisis, Dark Empire...star ships and AT ATs down down.

A Jedi artifact not made for fighting, my God! That's SUCH power! Wow, to destroy a HOLOCRON!

"The less sentience, the more power require.d" Planet of Twilight. Your opinion makes no difference.

Palpatine froze an entire planet: Coruscant, to have Lusankya buried...then wiped their minds. Wow, suddenly the senate ain't so impressive...
Kun's so weak he needs Nadd to heal himself? Luke had every bone in his body broken and healed himself completely...if every Jedi could do that, why was Kun sobbing to Nadd for help?

Luke also knows electric lightning, mortichro...engineered to kill Vong? Please..IKC bullshit assumptions ahoy! It worked on Kiliks too

Wow, Kun's power hit the Senate! You eman...it hit its target? Luke's SHOCKWAVES out of duel were dropping people dead in their tracks...and what retcons? Time to prove up, IKC! I see your mouth flapping but no proof coming out! Where's the goddamn retcon?

Proof every Jedi was NEEDED for Kun! After all, wasn't Vodo just enough for Ulic? Kun didn't even TRY to fight and ran for his life....was Kun's power felt by every force sensitive in the galaxy? No, ok then...nice non sequitor, though!

Brakiss who was playing around with a star just to teach Zekk and was insinuated to have the ability to blow up Stars if he so desired? "I hope I never have to..." was his response when Zekk asked him, and he grew very troubled over the question.

How are dovin bassals different than black holes except in size? Still more than Kun ever did.

What the hell do you think illusions arE? Guess you better shut up about Sadow's power!

Luke was described a very powerful force user in Truce at Bakura and the Thrawn Trilogy and in Dark Empire. And he took on Vader in ROTJ. OMG, bad choregraphy means what? Right, NOTHING!

Yeah, because all force users can move around star ships and war machines!

Well, if wiping out blacks teams was so unimpressive, why was Arca shot in the back?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:54 PM
Lightsnake

Oh, wait...is this a LOT more than what Kun's done? Kun froze the senate, amazing! Kun froze a world. Kun killed Vodo...Palpatine killed Jedi masters over six hundred years old and took their sabers from their corpses. Yoda realized in the ROTS novelization that fighting him would bring about nothing and he couldn't ever be truly beaten through acts of love. Palp's SPIRIT could drain the life from words. And here're the EXACT words on Luke and Palp:

Waves of power and emotion poured off of the peerless antagonists, sending shudders through the vast warship from stem to stern. The overwhelming atmosphere of the battle struck the crew almost instantly; some collapsed at their battle stations, insensate and traumatized, while others fell dead where they stood. All throughout the galaxy those who were sensitive to the Force could feel the violence of the clash of the titans."

Palp is described as the pure manifestation of the dark side, it's described he nearly became the Dark Side, he shattered the very fabric of space, as said by the narrarator!

"Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms."

That's just the in story bit, it's out of story too...in fact, in Empire's End, it's said the souls of every Jedi who ever lived would make certain Palpatine never returned. Palpatine was described as so powerful in the films, not even master Yoda would feel him if they stood next to eachother.

Sith Alchemy? Yeah, he mastered that too...the Sentinels and Chrysalids? He even wrote a book on creating Sithspawn called The creation of Monsters.

And, in what was called the greatest act of dark side power ever, he shattered the very fabric of space to create his force storm and could even transport someone across the galaxy with it. He was described as a black hole in the force, the greatest enemy of the light, Yoda was likewise described as the strongest and fiercest enemy the darkness had ever known.

Spare me your hyperbole nonsense and tell me: what's Kun DONE that's stronger? He froze the senate, YAAAAY! Palp froze a world! Come on, what's a quote or an act that puts Palp above?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 08:11 PM