KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Kyp Durron vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

DN Kyp Durron vs. Ulic Qel-Droma
Started by: The Creator

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Creator
A being beyond power

DN Kyp Durron vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Two powerful apprentices square off, who wins?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:51 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

In terms of lightsaber combat? Probably Ulic. In terms of force abilities, definitely Kyp. Overall? Probably Kyp in a hard fought victory.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:21 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

why is Kyp so uber? from what i know he turned a dovin bassel inside out and got pwned by 2 slayers who where infected by alpha red.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

His force abilities are insane.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

examples?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

manipulating black holes among other things..

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:08 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

it was a dovin bassel. i said that. Impressive yes, but not impressive enough for me to belive he can beat Ulic.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:11 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

his force abilities are beyond Ulic, he was only second to Luke in the whole Academy.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:11 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

so? None of the people in the academy are noteworthy except Jacen Kyp and Luke.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:14 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, and? Those guys had the ability to use both light and darkside techniques...Where does Ulic rank among them in force abilities.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:16 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

um... lets see. He was fighting Exar for a while before Ragnos showed up, He owned the mandolor in a very uneven fight and more importantly, he has an amulat of the ancient sith that is very powerful.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:19 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

What have we seen his amulet do exactly? Pretty much nothing.. And his saber combat is not what I'm discussing, because Ive already said he'd take out Kyp in saber combat.. Kyp has shown incredible force abilities.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:21 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

it fires a huge blast of force energy and increases force powers. still, what is so uber that Kyp did other than the dovin bassel.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:23 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll google it, i'm watching family guy.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:24 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Ask yourself that question, what has Ulic shown us with the force? Not what we are skeptical as to what he can do, what has he actually done?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:14 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

my point exactly.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:42 AM
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Avis
it fires a huge blast of force energy and increases force powers. still, what is so uber that Kyp did other than the dovin bassel.

That was Exar's gauntlet, not Ulic's amulet.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

I say Ulic can take him in saber combat after a short battle. In a raw force fight I see Kyp coming out on top.

But overall I'm giving this to Ulic.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the proximity. If Kyp can keep somewhat of a distance he'd take out Ulic. Ulic hasn't show anything impressive with the force, and the amulet that he does possess is worn on his body. I'm assuming it is also Sadow's

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:56 AM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

still, i dont get it. What has Kyp done that has made him so uber.

Another thing. Luke killed hundreds of warriors getting to Shimrra, but he killed them one or two at a time in a narrow staircase. That doesnt seem godlike to me. Yea sure he killed the slayers so he is still pretty strong but what makes him goodlike?

i bet yoda or mace could have also killed the slayers.

He would have died at shimrras amphistaff had the overlord not taken out the saber so that doesn't make luke uber. why is luke treated as a demi-god then?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:15 AM