KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » asajj vs boba fett

who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
boba under 30 minutes 4 57.14%
asajj under 30 minutes 2 28.57%
boba and delta 0 0%
asajj and the 3 dark jedi 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

asajj vs boba fett
Started by: Null ARC Avis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

asajj vs boba fett

they have wll of there equipment and are on yavin four where anakin and asajj faught. in 30 minutes delta squad come to help boba and 4 average dark jedi (i mean like avarage. about ATOC obi wan style dark jedi) come to help asajj if the fight is not over yet.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

I'd say Asajj takes this, assuming this is her as of Obsession.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:43 PM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Yes Obsession Asajj would be waiting for Delta Squad, with Biba'd dead body laying behind her. Even Asajj from near the beginning of the Clone Wars could probably beat Boba, though that'd be close. And Delta Squad might be good but after the Dark Jedi arrive it'd be one Commando to a Dark Jedi and they arn't quite that good. So the Dark Jedi win.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:55 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

boba has all his weopons and everything. he also has his get pack and missle. i think it will be very close. so to answer your comments i have this.

Attachment: orly5.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fa shizzle

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

dogg smokin' smokin' beer beer smokin'

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:11 PM
Advent
Just Leaving

Is it four Dark Jedi? Or three?

The poll says three, your post says four...

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

3 sorry.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:16 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Well, Asajj could beat him up with the force, or hold him in place like she did Obi Wan, and then kill him, but if it was with only weapons, I'll say Boba. He has more experience and could probably beat her. I mean, she has never shown to be good against opponents with blasters.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Er...bsession_5_of_5
To be fair to Asajj, she wasn't expecting it, but judging by the face next to Count Dooku's "Finish her," she seemed to see it coming. Boba's mastery and variety with/of weapons might be able to overcome Asajj after a tough fight.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:32 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Asajj never shown us a very powerful control of the force, like maul. to be fair lets give her a powerful grasp of the force. still that will not be enough to crush mandelorian armor or choke someone mercilessly. if she tried to choke him she will get darted or blasted or flamethrowered. As long as boba can stay out of reach he can very well win the fight before the dark jedi even show up.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:05 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Well, she held Obi Wan in place once, but this was after he was poisoned, stressed (I'm sure there is a better word for it) from seeing the death of his comrades and biologically mutated and decaying Gungans, and fatigued from fighting Durge. Asajj only ever really shows us a command of dueling, not much else.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:15 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Wrong. Watch her duel Anakin in the Cartoon again.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:16 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Well in the cartoon, she demolishes like 10 clones using the force. So I think it is safe to say she could beat Boba.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:03 PM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asajj owns him badly.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:06 PM
Click here to Send True Fox a Private Message Find more posts by True Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Asajj, the Dark Jedi are just overkill.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Boba's faced better and come away.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This thread ****ing confuses me.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 10:34 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote