KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Delta Squad runs the guantlet

Delta Squad runs the guantlet
Started by: Legion_of_Maul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Delta Squad runs the guantlet

this one is a bit different, because they are clones

1) 5 shadow troopers
2) TPM obiwan and ROTJ Luke
3) Darth Maul
4) General Grievous
5) Dooku
6) ANH,ESB, and ROTJ Vader
7) Sids
8) yoda
9) and for fun....yaddle and 20 younglings, and a rancor laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

3 or 4

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Count Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Count Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Do you mean the shadowtroopers in Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast? Those who can turn invisible, weild lightsabers, use force grip and lightning and has cortosis armor? 5 of those against 4 commanders? I'd say the shadowtroopers... (But my info on the Delta Squad is lacking since I've never played Republic Commando)

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:51 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

My knowledge of shadow troopers is limited, but I know they wouldn't make it past two.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:20 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any info on Delta squad?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Count Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Count Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

here's a little change, the group all regenerates if one person dies, and the sev has a sniper, delta leader has the machine gun, scorch has the armour piercing rounds, and the other one(can't remember) has that really cool beam rifle.
this takes place in the geonosis arena each round the obstacles change, and there are no animals other than what is listed, oh and one last thing they are completely ready for each battle, they know the strenghts and weaknesses of each opponent.
they also have infinite ammunition.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are only four commanders? They shouldn't be able to make it past 1.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:48 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jollyjim311
My knowledge of shadow troopers is limited, but I know they wouldn't make it past two.

Shadow Troopers are people who have been giving the power to use the force by the Valley of the Jedi. They have cortosis armor (sorry for spelling) that is resistance against lightsabers. They can become invisible and wield a lightsaber pretty good. Plus they have the power to use the dark side of the Force. I doubt Delta Squad makes it pass them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:58 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

How good are the Delta commanders? How great are their combat abilities?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:59 PM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

shadow troopers aren't a good choice how about gg body guards, but only 4

they can take out gg body guards easily
in the game i saw about 14000 people die before i heard one of our teamate die...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:03 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

GG Bodyguards aren't as powerful or dangerous as Shadow Troopers. They can go camo.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:05 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

but the body guards could probalby use some heat vision or something to find them...they aren't completely useless...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:07 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

But even if they have heat vision, at least one of them is gonna have to deal with two at the same time. These guys stood up to and defeated real jedi, are each commando better than a jedi?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:41 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I don't know much about Shadow Troopers, but if instead of them it's Magnaguards I say they lose at 2.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:52 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

together they are incredibly powerful. separate they are pretty bad.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't put Delta Squad over Kyle Katarn who faced difficultly fighting 1 Shadow Trooper.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 12:25 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

I would, have you played the game, they can take manga guards down and not suffer a loss, sure they had to make it hard, because killing a freakin super battle droid took forever, they only did that cuz it would've been boring if you could melt through everyone.
but the point is, in a movie the delta squad could take out almost every council memeber, with relative ease.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:12 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
I would, have you played the game, they can take manga guards down and not suffer a loss, sure they had to make it hard, because killing a freakin super battle droid took forever, they only did that cuz it would've been boring if you could melt through everyone.
but the point is, in a movie the delta squad could take out almost every council memeber, with relative ease.

fanboyism. I've read both of the books, I HAVE all of those books, and Im waiting to buy "Targets" the next one in line. Delta squad isn't as good as you are making them out to be.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Delta Squad is very skilled...but they wouldn't make it past 1.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:06 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote