KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku runs the Gauntlet!

Count Dooku runs the Gauntlet!
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

Shocked Count Dooku runs the Gauntlet!

Okay, this is a first. Well, no one's done a Dooku, so this can be a first of many! eek! So, with the power infested in me, I name this the first Dooku Gauntlet thread and give the power to any to do one after this!!!

Dooku gets fully refreshed after each battle! Go! (this is Dooku in his prime)

1. 10 Clone troopers
2. Jango Fett
3. Cin Drallig
4. Ki-Adi-Mundi
5. Qui-Gon (prime)
6. Mace Windu
7. ROTS Sidious

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:49 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

He makes it to 6. Nice thread btw, though I swear one has already been done.

He breezes through 1 and 2, confidently beats Drallig and tools Mundi. He should be able to beat Jinn with considerable ease as well, however Mace easily beats him.

You have to take into consideration that his style uses minimal energy, so fatigue shouldn't be an issue.

I would have also done a different order. From 3 - 7, I would have done Mundi, Jinn, Drallig, Sidous and then Windu.

Last edited by Count Kent on Jun 20th, 2006 at 02:01 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Count Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Count Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

All the Dooku stuff these days makes me sick. But I'd also say 6.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:49 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I could see him making it past Mace but he gets owned at Sidious.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Mace has a chance of defeating Dooku. But Sidious definitely pawn him.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:50 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Dooku makes it all the way. He is a far better duellist than any one of those characters.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:46 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

He either makes it all the way or falls at 7, depending on the environment.

And I wouldn't say Dooku is far better than Mace and Sidious in dueling.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

He;s not, he and Mace are direct equals and he wouldn't get past Mace

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
He;s not, he and Mace are direct equals and he wouldn't get past Mace

He has beaten Windu before. He will surely do it again.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:13 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Which is why he ran away from Mace on Boz Pity, right? And was that before or after Mace became much stronger on Haruun Kal that he beat him? When he's exhausted from the rest

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Pyro Tyrannus turns out to be a fanboy even though he hates all those other fanboys, NO WAI!! Yeah, sure Dooku could defeat Mace Windu and then his master Sidious.. In your dreams.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:16 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Run away? Mace was already thrown off a cliff when he left.

Now, Mace didn't become stronger after the events of Haruun Kal... his mind was a bit clearer and he was less afraid to channel the darkness. This obviously lead to increased efficiency in Vaapad, but is it enough to beat Dooku? And keep in mind, Obsession took place after Mace's situation on Haruun Kal.

But yeah, Dooku is fully restored after each match... No tiredness.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

The point is, he's not holding back in Vaapad anymore there. And he and Dooku clashed for a bit, then Dooku's guards blindsided Mace and Dooku left. If Dooku is able to beat Mace so easily...and Mace is a Jedi Dooku's wanted dead for a bit...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:21 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

He probably thought a fight between them would go either way. I personally think so as well, but I'd give to Dooku 51-49...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:24 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Lightsnake
Which is why he ran away from Mace on Boz Pity, right? And was that before or after Mace became much stronger on Haruun Kal that he beat him? When he's exhausted from the rest

Got a link to where that is stated? An actual site that is canon.

Originally posted by overlord
Pyro Tyrannus turns out to be a fanboy even though he hates all those other fanboys, NO WAI!! Yeah, sure Dooku could defeat Mace Windu and then his master Sidious.. In your dreams.

F*ck off. You bring nothing to the table as far as arguments go. All you do is go around thinking your funny. . .

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:30 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

quote:
Got a link to where that is stated? An actual site that is canon.

It was kinda implied all throughout Shatterpoint. Well, at least, that was my interpretation of what he was saying.

Or are you referring to the events at Boz Pity? I will get the scans up soon...

here they are:

(please log in to view the image)

Mace was already falling when Dooku left.

Last edited by Generic Hero on Jun 20th, 2006 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:33 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Would Shatterpoint be canon either? How can you base a movie character off a book? If it was writen by GL ok then. . .

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:36 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

Yep, it's a clone wars novel. But yeah, this is the EU section. It counts.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:37 PM
Lightsnake

As canon as those comics.

And Dooku distracted Mace in order to escape, plain and simple

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:37 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Razielim
It was kinda implied all throughout Shatterpoint. Well, at least, that was my interpretation of what he was saying.

Or are you referring to the events at Boz Pity? I will get the scans up soon...

here they are:

Mace was already falling when Dooku left.

As usuall Dooku was toying with his opponent. This says nothing for Mace...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:39 PM