KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kar Vastor VS Anakin Skywalker(RotS)

Kar Vastor VS Anakin Skywalker(RotS)
Started by: Master_Starbuck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Master_Starbuck
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kar Vastor VS Anakin Skywalker(RotS)

Kar Vastor and Anakin Skywalker meet in the flat open grasslands on Dantooine. A lightsaber duel, along with the Force is used as a battle engages.

Who is the victor?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:00 PM
Click here to Send Master_Starbuck a Private Message Find more posts by Master_Starbuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Because it's on Dantooine I'd positive that Anakin would win. However, if this fight took place on Haruun Kal, it would be very close, but I'd still give it to Anakin.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 08:59 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
Because it's on Dantooine I'd positive that Anakin would win. However, if this fight took place on Haruun Kal, it would be very close, but I'd still give it to Anakin.

Pretty much.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:21 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I dunno. If it were on Haruun Kal, I'd give it to Vastor. Mace said in Shatterpoint that he knew that Vastor was younger, stronger, and faster, and that he wouldn't be able to beat Kar even on his best day. If this is Dark Side Anakin, he might get lucky and use a Force Crush on Dantooine's plains, but Kar is the "Jungle Master" (Tor Pelek is it?), and would probably win if on Haruun Kal.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:56 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

If it was Dantooine Twerp Ani would win. After reading Shatterpoint it became clear that Vastor was the lor Pelek who could use the darkness of the jungle - I'm not that sure Ive only read it twice. I'm sure Vastor would destroy anyone in unarmed combat in the Jungle of Haruun Kal. Though with lightsaber/vibroblades I think Ani would probably win

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote