KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » RotS Anakin VS RotS Kit Fisto

RotS Anakin VS RotS Kit Fisto
Started by: Master_Starbuck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Master_Starbuck
Restricted

Account Restricted

RotS Anakin VS RotS Kit Fisto

The setting is the parched plains of Tatooine.

Both use lightsabers and the Force.

The victor?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Master_Starbuck a Private Message Find more posts by Master_Starbuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

This one is close. Anakin? Barely perhaps?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Anakin. Easy pick.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:56 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Kit is an excelent fighter though, he was said to be just under Obi-Wan's skill level.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

And that is an Obi-Wan at AOTC time. That Obi was a little bit under Kit by some months after AOTC, while ROTS is much better than his old AOTC counterpart. And Anakin still outdues Obi-Wan by pretty much, it's just that Obi-Wan knew Anakin as good as he knew himself when it came to fighting, he was prepared for anything...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:59 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Really just that Anakin was blinded by his emotions. If he had been focused and mentally sharp like when he had fought Dooku, Obi-Wan would have been doing the back-stroke in a river of lava.
In the end, Anakin was more powerful. It was his mindset that allowed Obi-Wan to tip the scales.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:02 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Agreed. But the most important part was that Obi-Wan had trained Anakin from the ground to the jedi he was, he had over 1000 hours of traning with him during the Clone wars. GL said that the reason that Obi-Wan was able to survive was that he actually knew Anakin's moves as good as his own.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:16 PM
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Hmm, Yes your definantly right.
Good observation.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:17 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Thank you! big grin

Well it's late here in Sweden and I gotta get up early tomorrow. Bye bye!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:31 PM
Master_Starbuck
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Master_Starbuck a Private Message Find more posts by Master_Starbuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

K, Bye!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:34 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Lets see...
Kit > Kenobi (one year after AOTC, 2 before ROTS) by just a small margin. ROTS Kenobi > himself two years earlier by quite a bit. ROTS Kenobi > Kit by a comfortable amount. ROTS Anakin > ROTS Kenobi. He beats Kit for sure. The battle lasts a minute ar the most, probably 50 or so seconds. I'd put Kit as a high level 7 swordsman and Anakin is a high level 8 swordsman, ahs more dueling experience, killed Count Dooku and is a war hero. Kit lose to Asajj. Why is this even a thread?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:53 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
Lets see...
Kit > Kenobi (one year after AOTC, 2 before ROTS) by just a small margin. ROTS Kenobi > himself two years earlier by quite a bit. ROTS Kenobi > Kit by a comfortable amount. ROTS Anakin > ROTS Kenobi. He beats Kit for sure. The battle lasts a minute ar the most, probably 50 or so seconds. I'd put Kit as a high level 7 swordsman and Anakin is a high level 8 swordsman, ahs more dueling experience, killed Count Dooku and is a war hero. Kit lose to Asajj. Why is this even a thread?

Well some people like Kit alot, and think highly of him as a fighter.
I wanted to see who thought he could beat Anakin.

I also personally believe that Anakin would make fish sticks out of Kit, but I was just curious. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:57 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Anakin comfortably defeats Kit Fisto in the lightsaber. Kit Fisto might be good in the Force but he's only a true master in the water with his Force Orb. Anakin beats him in the Force probably. Anakin beats him with Force + Saber.

Anakin > Kit Fisto

End.Of.Thread

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 11:17 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Well some people like Kit alot, and think highly of him as a fighter.
I wanted to see who thought he could beat Anakin.

I also personally believe that Anakin would make fish sticks out of Kit, but I was just curious. stick out tongue

Eh? You didn't even make this thread.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:16 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

LOL, Sexist is a multi of Starbuck!!!!

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:48 AM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Kit Fisto with the "uNl!m!tEd Ver~tEbr@e"

Ani pwns him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:49 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Anakin definately wins. As was stated above, Kit was a superior swordsman to Obi-Wan by a bit one year after AOTC. Two years later, Obi-Wan would have undoutedly gotten better than Kit. Anakin put up one hell of a fight against Obi-Wan before Obi-Wan go the high groud. I'm sure that Anakin will win this, through a difficult fight.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The only reason that Obi was able to keep up in that fight was because he knew Anakin's moves as his own, even GL stated that.
It wouldn't have mattered if it was Mace, if Obi had trained Mace, and as much as he had trained with Anakin, he would be able to keep up with Mace as a swordsman as well because he would know how Mace fought...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:10 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Yeah, but Anakin also knew Obi-Wan's moves.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote