KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » K'kurhk , Jeisel, Rhad Tarn & Mira vs. Sora Bulq

K'kurhk , Jeisel, Rhad Tarn & Mira vs. Sora Bulq
Started by: Darth Jar Jar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jar Jar
Zealot of the Jedi

K'kurhk , Jeisel, Rhad Tarn & Mira vs. Sora Bulq

K'kurhk, Rhad Tarn, Jeisel & Mira vs. Sora Bulq!!! Happy Dance
where: The jedi temple

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jar Jar a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jar Jar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Who the Hell are the first three?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tangible God
Who the Hell are the first three?

First 4, you mean? Have you read Jedi: Mace Windu? Anyways, Mira was beaten pretty easily by Asajj and Rhad's not that strong but K'Kruhk's pretty good and Jeisel's above avg., too. I think these 4 could take Bulq, but Rhad and possibly Mira would die. However, if Bulq turned Rhad to the Dark Side as Asajj did he could probably hold his own against Mira and then Sora'd probably be able to take K'Kruhk and Jeisel 2 on 1 though it'd be hard. Actually, I'm not sure how it'd go if Rhad were turned to the Dark Side, then it could go either way but if he remained on the Jedi's side then the four of them would take out Bulq.

Last edited by darthsith19 on Sep 16th, 2006 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:19 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Sora would actually pull this off. I put him slightly above Asajj, and she pretty much could have done this herself; I know she never actually faced all 4 at once but she was able to toy with Mira and Rhad.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 02:01 PM
Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Mira and Rhad won't take long but K'kruhk and Jeisel would be a challenge. I would Bulq takes it, though not by much.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:40 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jen'ari
I think Sora would actually pull this off. I put him slightly above Asajj, and she pretty much could have done this herself; I know she never actually faced all 4 at once but she was able to toy with Mira and Rhad.

No, she couldn't have. She didn't toy with Mira, she tried ehr hardest and that's why MKira died to quickly. She could toy with Mira is she wanted to but she didn't. She only ever faced one at a time. K'Kruhk lasted a little while and didn't Jeisel kick her in the face, even? Those two alone would have taken her, I'm sure.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 05:20 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superstoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bulq takes it for he knows form eight(drunken saber master) only of course

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 05:56 PM
Click here to Send superstoner a Private Message Find more posts by superstoner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Too many factors...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:35 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote