KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Obi-Wan vs. Ulic Qel-Droma and Anakin

No wai, t3h winn3r is...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar Kun and Obi-Wan Kenobi 3 75.00%
Ulic Qel-Droma and Anakin Skywalker 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Kun and Obi-Wan vs. Ulic Qel-Droma and Anakin
Started by: Advent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Advent
Just Leaving

Exar Kun and Obi-Wan vs. Ulic Qel-Droma and Anakin

The Combatants: TSW Exar Kun and ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi versus Ulic Qel-Droma (prior Cay's death) and ROTS Anakin Skywalker.

The Setting: Mos Eisley Starport, Tatooine as seen in the game Star Wars Galaxies.

The Match Type: No Holds Barred, two out of three victories wins the match. Anything goes, no restrictions. Free to use anything and everything.

By "two out of three victories" I mean just that. The combatants will fight two to three rounds. Whoever gets two victories first will be the winner (think WWE).

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok well now lets assume exar kun will use his amulet at full blast, kun would wtf pwn anakin and thats 2 on 1 now, ulic vs kun and obi wan.

and i dont know why but i assume ragnos crowned kun DLOTS because he was stronger than ulic

and this is mos eisley right? well obi wan after rots likes to hang out here to watch over luke, so common sense would say he knows the area damm well and maybe could throw debris at either ulic or anakin.

BUT if anakin fights obiwan, ulic fights kun, then obi wan goes down and its a 2 on 1 match, i dont know how this will fare or if exar will use lightning as the dark side source book claims he mastered. either he kills anakin or fights with ulic then get back stabbed by anakin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:54 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB Vader
and i dont know why but i assume ragnos crowned kun DLOTS because he was stronger than ulic

It's basically just logical deduction, here.

When Ulic fought Kun for the first time (prior to being crowned by Ragnos) they were described as equals with a lightsaber. As the narration does say exactly that "neither can claim an advantage with a lightsaber!", however, this was Kun before creating his double bladed lightsaber, so I'd believe it's safe to assume Kun's gotten better with a blade whereas Ulic hasn't shown to improve much. And Kun also is greater in the Force than Ulic. He has been even during that duel.

quote:
and this is mos eisley right? well obi wan after rots likes to hang out here to watch over luke, so common sense would say he knows the area damm well and maybe could throw debris at either ulic or anakin.

Obi-Wan didn't go there during ROTS, which is what version of Obi-Wan this is.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

still id think exar and obi1 will win, you said with "a" lightsaber right? what form does exar kun use? and can he really do lightning just because a stat book says so

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:03 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Is this the clear minded lightside Anakin that just had to "decide" to win against Dooku, or the hot-headed clouded judgement Anakin/Vader?

I guess you would have said Vader, but then i would assume suited Vader...just trying to clarify.

If lightside Anakin, i would say they would have a very good chance to beat OB1/Kun...BUT, since Anakin hates sand (and prolly that planet) that might work against him in a way.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Edit

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:16 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Anakin and Ulic could do it. Anakin knows the planet best. He could use animals to kill Obi while Ulic possibly stalemates Exar. Annie and Ulic could team up. Exar may good with his double bladed saber but he's never fought two people at once.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:35 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

ulic stalemates exar? in DLOTS they were equal in saber combat and by TSW exar has shown major improvement, innovation and learning the force drain to fuk the massassi up and do not underestimate exar kun,

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:00 PM
Blue_Hefner

I dont underestimate Kun. In fact i believe he's the most powerful.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Kun and Kenobi would win. Kenobi could hold Skywalker off till Exar kills Ulic and then it's bye-bye Anakin.

Last edited by darthsith19 on Oct 1st, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:26 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

to me the most powerul is nihilus DE palpatine and exar kun, then after that i would say its the bald man revan(i hate all the other faces, the asian bald dude suits revan)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:29 PM