KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs. Count Dooku OR Darth Maul

Darth Malak vs. Count Dooku OR Darth Maul
Started by: Darth Godzilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Godzilla
Your Lord and Master

Darth Malak vs. Count Dooku OR Darth Maul

DARTH MALAK VS:
COUNT DOOKU
OR
DARTH MAUL

Anything goes. Malak faces off against one of two Sith of the PT era. It's generally confirmed that Vader beats Malak, but *RAMPANTOX MUST NOT READ PAST THIS POINT* can these two slightly lesser Sith do it?

Anything goes. Takes place on Kamino docking platforms.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Godzilla a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Godzilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Malak I would say is better than Maul. However, I would say he's weaker by just a bit than Dooku.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:08 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Malak beats either of them, but has a hell of a hard time beating Dooku.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:39 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, pretty much.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:40 PM
Click here to Send The Sith'ari a Private Message Find more posts by The Sith'ari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Is it Dooku in his prime or his ROTS incarnation?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would they not be the same incarnations?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:56 PM
Click here to Send The Sith'ari a Private Message Find more posts by The Sith'ari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

i dunno...is ROTS his prime being?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess so, the only reason to suggest that he would be past his prime would be his age I suppose, but it really didn't seem to affect him too much.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
Darth Subjekt

Yea the novel says his age wasn't a factor at all, i just didn't know is like 10 years ago was his prime, or the at the height of his Jedi career. Just curious. Either way, as much as i don't like Dooku, Malak wont just run through Dooku like he's nothing.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:18 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree. According to Yoda, Dooku was the Temple's greatest student, once. He also called him "the most learned in the ways of the Force". Dooku trained several powerful dark jedi and jedi killers such as Assaj Ventress and General Grievous. He was also the Temple's foremost lightsaber instructor - and was the master of Makashi. He also trained under Sidious in the Sith arts for thirteen years.

Given that Dooku was able to handle Obi-Wan and Anakin's brute strength in their two duels (albeit he lost when Anakin got into "the zone"), I don't forsee Malak just beating him into submission. He also dropped Assaj to her knees just by lifting a finger.

I don't see Malak winning against Dooku. I don't even see it being as close. I see Malak going down after some moderate difficulty.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Godzilla
Your Lord and Master

I dunno. Malak was second to Revan, but that doesn't say much considering how strong Revan is. Besides, Malak has performed some pretty impressive feats. He beat Bastila with relative ease, who was not an uber Jedi, but still pretty good. I'd put her on par with AotC Kenobi. His Force mastery is pretty awesome. Also, he was first in an order of thousands of Sith, a society in which the strongest reign supreme. That's pretty impressive, if you ask me.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Godzilla a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Godzilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Re: Darth Malak vs. Count Dooku OR Darth Maul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
*RAMPANTOX MUST NOT READ PAST THIS POINT*

Im a curious guy. Im sure there will be no harm done if I have a quick peak...

quote:
can these two slightly lesser Sith do it?

Slightly lesser!!! Wtf do you mean slightly lesser?!?! Are you implying that our beloved Count is 'slightly lesser' than Lord fvckin Vader?! mad

*Has several mild heart attacks and a stroke*

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Godzilla
Your Lord and Master

lmao

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:09 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
I dunno. Malak was second to Revan, but that doesn't say much considering how strong Revan is. Besides, Malak has performed some pretty impressive feats. He beat Bastila with relative ease, who was not an uber Jedi, but still pretty good. I'd put her on par with AotC Kenobi. His Force mastery is pretty awesome. Also, he was first in an order of thousands of Sith, a society in which the strongest reign supreme. That's pretty impressive, if you ask me.

Are you trying to say that Dooku wouldn't defeat Malak? Because this isn't proving it (the whole Bastilla = AotC Obi-Wan comparisons don't apply, because Dooku wiped his ass with Obi-Wan - twice). Or are you saying it'd be a close fight?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Godzilla
Your Lord and Master

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I think Dooku would win this, but I'm not sure (he11, that's why I started this post). I definitely don't think Malak will get pwned like some seem to imply.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:11 PM
Darth Subjekt

OK well Dooku was part of the elite when Jedi and Sith were in their prime...Maul is nowhere near Dooku and Dooku is from what i believe slightly above malak, based on what slight knowledge i have of Malak. I was saying maybe Malak before mainly cause i don't like Dooku, but i think it could go 6/4 in Dooku's favor. Malaks saber skills are nowhere near Dooku's and Dooku is pretty powerful in the force with immense knowledge of said force.

And yes Ox, Dooku is below Lord fvcking vader! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 11:12 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, Maul is "one of the deadliest Sith apprentices in history". He's very much underrated around here. He's not on Dooku's level with a lightsaber, and the gap in their Force powers seems to be considerable. But Maul's speed, strength, ferocity, and martial arts prowess coupled with his outrageous stamina and skills with a lightsaber would make him an extremely difficult opponent to face off against in single combat.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 01:25 AM
Darth Subjekt

Right, i understand that, and I myself at one time has said that Maul was underrated, BUT, i maintain that he is nowhere near the Count's level.

Also, the daddy long legs is the most poisonous spider in the world, however it cant bite us due to a small mouth, so it being one of the deadliest is rather irrelevant. Same for maul...yes he is very good, but without the tools to be able to understand his power and utilize it correctly, then he's no better than AOTC Anakin, when he was pwned by Dooku...although I do not believe that Maul would last nearly as long with Dooku as Ani did.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 04:35 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

malak is an unknown at saber combat, we know he is a prodigy, but we dont know what form,

And dooku would beat malak

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 06:37 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

When talking about Malak, it is always important to point out that which Malak is this.

- Regular Malak

OR

- SF Malak (much more powerful then before)

If this is Regular Malak, then he is > Maul and < Dooku.

If this is SF Malak, then he is stronger then both Maul and Dooku.

In case of Regular Malak:

Regular Malak will defeat Maul and loose to Dooku after a good fight.

In case of SF Malak:

SF Malak will slaughter Maul and defeat Dooku with moderate difficulty.

Their is big difference between SF Malak and Regular Malak.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 28th, 2006 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:15 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote