KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak

Both are at their primes. Nihilus cannot use Force Killer.

1st match: Pure sabers

2nd match: Force fight

3rd match: All out

Fight takes place at a graveyard of planets on Malachor V.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:02 AM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tulakhordpwns
?

1 Malak- was called a skilled duelist, more than Nihilus can say
2 Nihilus- Holding the Ravager together speaks to his power
3 don't know, I'll wait to see what other people say

Last edited by tulakhordpwns on Sep 25th, 2007 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:44 AM
Click here to Send tulakhordpwns a Private Message Find more posts by tulakhordpwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns
2 Nihilus- Holding the Leviathan together speaks to his power

He held the Ravager together.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparrow
Don

That would actually be a good and long duel, unlike if Nilihus went against Luke, that would be a quick death for Luke. So i say they would kill each other most likely, otherwise maybe Nilihus if he got the opportunity...really that's all it comes down too...opportunities, because...like i told Hord...it is never a sure thing in battle.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Likely Malak.

2. Nihilus, and I don't need a damn reason.

3. Nihilus, he would be dropping entire ships on Malak's head and is vastly more powerful in the Force.

To Sparrow, Luke>Everyone in SW.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Darth Sparrow
That would actually be a good and long duel, unlike if Nilihus went against Luke, that would be a quick death for Luke. So i say they would kill each other most likely, otherwise maybe Nilihus if he got the opportunity...really that's all it comes down too...opportunities, because...like i told Hord...it is never a sure thing in battle.

That depends on which Luke you're talking about.. NJO Luke would certainly NOT be going down against Nihilus, while Nihilus would OWN ESB or RotJ Luke.

1-We can't say, we don't know enough about Nihilus do determine his lightsaber abilities.

2-Nihilus owns on this one.

3-I'm tempted to say Nihilus because of his incredible Force powers, but I can't say because I don't know how good he was with the saber.. if he was good enough to hold off Malak for a while, though, then I think this would give him a chance to destroy him with his Force powers.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:00 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Both are at their primes. Nihilus cannot use Force Killer.

1st match: Pure sabers

2nd match: Force fight

3rd match: All out

Fight takes place at a graveyard of planets on Malachor V.

Saber fight likely goes to Malak. Nihilus never displayed anything impressive.

Force fight? A wtfpwnage for Nihilus. Not only does he have his drain, but they are on Malachor V, where he gained his uber power. NO contest..

All out? Also goes to Nihilus. Unless Malak can get close enough to him to unleash one of his many powers, he's drained.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Saber fight likely goes to Malak. Nihilus never displayed anything impressive.

Force fight? A wtfpwnage for Nihilus. Not only does he have his drain, but they are on Malachor V, where he gained his uber power. NO contest..

All out? Also goes to Nihilus. Unless Malak can get close enough to him to unleash one of his many powers, he's drained.
I took "Force Killer"(It is not a damn drain) off. Also,I forgot to mention that neither get a boost from Malachor V lol.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:08 AM
-Blasmaster-

Well, technically it is a drain. He uses it to feed on the life force of people and planets.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:05 AM
Click here to Send -Blasmaster- a Private Message Find more posts by -Blasmaster- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Even without Force Drain / Death Field, Nihilus still stomps Malak in a Force Duel and wins in an all-out duel. Not sure about the saber duel, malak might have that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:46 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I'd probably give even the full-out fight to Malak. If Nihilus was the type to drop ships on people, why did he lost to the trio on the Ravager? I contend that Malak was the second most powerful Sith of his time and therefor defeats Nihilus.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Blasmaster-
Well, technically it is a drain. He uses it to feed on the life force of people and planets.
No, he does not kill planets, only their inhabitants. He instantly creates Force Bonds with his victims, and in that instant violently severs them, and feeds on the death it causes. Also, Nihilus lost to the trio on the ravager cause not only was he weakened from his hunger, but he was weakened again when he tried to Force Kill the Exile, which backfired cause Exile was also a Wound in the Force. Notice that when they confront him, Nihilus, despite already being weakened, with a mere gesture sends the Exile to her knees, and could have easily killed her, but tried to Force Kill her instead.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:13 PM
Darth Sparrow
Don

me>Luke

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Nihilus wins

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Blasmaster-

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, he does not kill planets, only their inhabitants. He instantly creates Force Bonds with his victims, and in that instant violently severs them, and feeds on the death it causes. Also, Nihilus lost to the trio on the ravager cause not only was he weakened from his hunger, but he was weakened again when he tried to Force Kill the Exile, which backfired cause Exile was also a Wound in the Force. Notice that when they confront him, Nihilus, despite already being weakened, with a mere gesture sends the Exile to her knees, and could have easily killed her, but tried to Force Kill her instead.

No. He doesn't just feed on the inhabitants of a planet he feeds on the planet's life-force itself. Look at Katarr. And I assume your talking to Glentract about Nihilus losing to the trio, because I never included anything like that in my previous post. I'm just pointing out that the Force Killer is a form of drain. Feeding on the death the Force Killer causes means feeding on the Life-Force of people and planets. He especially likes feeding on Force-Sensitives beings and planets because of the Force inside them.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:13 AM
Click here to Send -Blasmaster- a Private Message Find more posts by -Blasmaster- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. He doesn't just feed on the inhabitants of a planet he feeds on the planet's life-force itself. Look at Katarr. And I assume your talking to Glentract about Nihilus losing to the trio, because I never included anything like that in my previous post. I'm just pointing out that the Force Killer is a form of drain. Feeding on the death the Force Killer causes means feeding on the Life-Force of people and planets. He especially likes feeding on Force-Sensitives beings and planets because of the Force inside them.
Well it was stated by kreia he feeds on the death his technique causes when he cuts his victims off the force.

As for katarr i believed he used the life drain technique as you mentioned out

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:16 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

1- Malak, Nihilus hasn't shown anything impressive with a saber

2- Nihilus pwns him

3- Nihilus pwns him

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong. A drain does just that, it drains, and nowhere has it been stated that he drains the planet itself, otherwise it could not exist on its own, and it was stated by Visas that her planet still orbits in space.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:34 PM
Sith Dude
Lord of Hippies

Nihilus doesn't drain the actual planet, he just drains all of the life on the planet (creates echos in the force, echos kill life, he feeds on the death his echos cause..or something like that lol).
Malak can easily best Nihilus with a saber, but Nihilus can make Malak die 1000 different ways by using the force lol. Overall, probably Nihilus would win, but i'm not sure because i still think Malak's force abilities are better then Nihilus's Lightsaber skills.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Sith Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Yes, Nihilus didn't show anything impressive about his lightsaber abilities, I give you that.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 06:53 PM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote