KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke vs Malak and Bandon

Luke vs Malak and Bandon
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They pwn Luke 4 33.33%
Luke whoops them 8 66.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NJO Luke vs Malak and Bandon
Started by: skywalker833

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

NJO Luke vs Malak and Bandon

I don't know that much about bandon, and a medium amount about Malak, so I was wonderin' if they could take on NJO Luke together.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I am guessing that Luke would probably beat them with some difficulty, but since I don't know that much about them you tell me.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

malak himself is unimpressive. he shows few saber skills, little cunning, and small ammounts of power. The only way he became dark lord was by tagging along with revan untill after discovering the star forge, then when revan was preoccupied with about 6 jedi masters, he had his ship fired upon revan's and knocked him out. After this, the only way he even had a chance (but still lost) was by fueling his darkside power through trapped jedi and the star forge himself.

Brandon was killed even more easily on a random planet. He is weak, and added to the game to add the necessary action.

NJO luke is a god at this point (much to my distain of star wars) he wins. Try DE luke, and then malak and bandon have a chance.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Your words are my command. Make it DE luke.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:20 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

K. where is this? if this is the legendary star forge fight, then malak wins. i see it going either way somewhere else, as all that luke has done so far is cut sideous off from teh force for a little while with leia's bm (not meaning to sound dirty) But this is still a good feat, nonetheless. Luke also knows some sith secrets from falling to the darkside (yes he did YAY HES NOT SO PERFECT). So he would probably be able to stand up to malak, and have a hard fight before he died anywhere else. the reason i say died is because brandon would tip the scales to his favor.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 8th, 2008 04:55 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

what has bandon ever done to seem as if he would make any difference? He's 0 for 1, and kinda stupid, cause he killed an officer for being too slow to move out of his was or something... He strikes me as a goon. Goons don't skip any scale in any direction.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 05:21 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I have heard great things about Malak, you guys are making him seem like a shrimp, are you biased against him or are you being honest?

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:19 PM
truejedi

i just don't know of any signifigant things that malak ever did.
(i was talking about Bandon myself though)

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:23 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by skywalker833
I have heard great things about Malak, you guys are making him seem like a shrimp, are you biased against him or are you being honest?

No, he honestly did not do anything that great except knowing where the right place was and when the right time was. What have you heard great? And no, im not biased against malak.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 01:20 AM
Rebel95

In PoD, it mentions Revan and Malak as if they were gods. Also, in wookiepedia's bio of Malak, it sounded like he was a pretty powerful sith lord.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 01:57 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, but it doesnt talk about anything he did altogether amaizing? its a problem that many new people have when they show up on kmc. They talk about revan and malak like they are gods, but when they try and show why, they are mercilessly laughed at as fanboys because revan and malak didnt show as much power as the narrative makes them out to be.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:59 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by skywalker833
In PoD, it mentions Revan and Malak as if they were gods. Also, in wookiepedia's bio of Malak, it sounded like he was a pretty powerful sith lord.

Pretty powerful, yes, but Luke takes this. And you're wrong, in PoD s mentions Revan and Naga Sadow as if they were gods (to be more accurate, Bane refers to them as "the great Sith of the past"). Revan beat Malak while Malak was being powered by the Star Forge.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 03:53 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didn't read pod, but i would assume to not trust narrations if it treated malak as a god. Sadow and REvan makes more sence.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:15 AM
Eminence
Boss

It wouldn't matter even if it said Malak; narration is canon.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the narration doesn't matter. no expression

Luke wins this without using any of his limbs.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

*fuming*

WHAAAATT?!

*smites Blax's mom*

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Faunus
*fuming*

WHAAAATT?!

*smites Blax's mom*

sounds like another one of your amaizing arguements condenced into a form that makes sense? at least, more sense than they normally do...

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:54 AM
Eminence
Boss

This is why pregnant women shouldn't drink, smoke, or have their boyfriends stamp on their stomachs. Spelling, punctuation, and higher functions might suffer as result.

I know you need things spelled out for you, so what that implies is that you're an idiot. Clear? Good.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:30 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Faunus
[B]This is why pregnant women shouldn't drink, smoke, or have their boyfriends stamp on their stomachs. [B]

Dang, that means there would be more of you!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:45 AM
Eminence
Boss

Literal translation: If pregnant women didn't drink, smoke, or have their boyfriends stamp on their stomachs there would be more of me. Which would imply that said women are either having normal births, or more mini-Faunus's are falling from the sky. More normal / meteoric babies.

While you shame my race, you make me smile.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:53 AM