KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke vs Any Two (Saber Fight)

NJO Luke vs Any Two (Saber Fight)
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

NJO Luke vs Any Two (Saber Fight)

Rules:

Select any two people in the history of star wars who actually worked together that you thank could defeat NJO Luke in saber combat.

Must be two people who lived in the same time period and were:
1. A actually team or
2. Had dealings with each other

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:47 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

A few off the top of my head that have a good chance would be

RoT Bane and Zannah

Mace Windu and Yoda

Darth Vader and Sidious

Dooku and Sidious

possibly ROTS Anakin and Obiwan.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
A few off the top of my head that have a good chance would be

RoT Bane and Zannah

Mace Windu and Yoda

Darth Vader and Sidious

Dooku and Sidious

possibly ROTS Anakin and Obiwan.

As expected, good list Elite. Surprise you did not add Maul and Sidious.

I am going to mess everything up and say as a Kotor fan I will add Revan and Malak to the list. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

I agree with Elite, though I think some of them (Bane and Zannah, Windu and Yoda) might have a tough time with it. Though Anakin and Obi-Wan wouldn't make the list, since in their fight against Dooku on the Invisible Hand Dooku managed to knock Obi-Wan unconscious and gave Anakin a tough time until he gave into the Dark Side. NJO Luke would beat Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Kotor3: I don't think that Maul and Sidious could do it, but Revan and Malak might.

If we're getting completely unrealistic (though still bound by the rules of the thread), I think that if DE Sidious and Dark Side DE Luke teamed up, they could beat Luke's future self. Though that's only if there could be two Lukes...

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

its luuke!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
its luuke!

Maybe, though Luuke was nothing but an extension of Joruus C'baoth's mind.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Originally posted by caedusrulesall
I agree with Elite, though I think some of them (Bane and Zannah, Windu and Yoda) might have a tough time with it. Though Anakin and Obi-Wan wouldn't make the list, since in their fight against Dooku on the Invisible Hand Dooku managed to knock Obi-Wan unconscious and gave Anakin a tough time until he gave into the Dark Side. NJO Luke would beat Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Kotor3: I don't think that Maul and Sidious could do it, but Revan and Malak might.

If we're getting completely unrealistic (though still bound by the rules of the thread), I think that if DE Sidious and Dark Side DE Luke teamed up, they could beat Luke's future self. Though that's only if there could be two Lukes...

Even though your statement is true concerning DE Sidious and Luke, I'm sorry only one incarnation of Luke is allowed.

Why not maul? Isn't maul better in saber combat than Zannah?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:07 PM
Agent White

Originally posted by Kotor3
Even though your statement is true concerning DE Sidious and Luke, I'm sorry only one incarnation of Luke is allowed.

Why not maul? Isn't maul better in saber combat than Zannah?

Well never mind then.

Yes, Maul is much better than Zannah, but I think Bane is the real force in the Bane and Zannah part, simply because as of RoT he has the orbalisks, and if there isn't any Force allowed there's no way around the orbalisks.

Last edited by Agent White on Aug 29th, 2008 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:08 PM
Elite Hunter

It's strict saber combat so Luke couldn't use the force to pull a Dooku but that is of the teams that I have the most doubts about.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

No one mentions Ulic or Kun anymore in saber fights. I will for this one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:19 PM
Agent White

Originally posted by Kotor3
No one mentions Ulic or Kun anymore in saber fights. I will for this one.

Ulic and Kun are a strange pair. Kun is many times, on this forum, vastly underrated, while Ulic is vastly overrated. I don't think those two could beat Luke, since in a strictly saber fight Kun couldn't use his amulet blasts.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:26 PM
Kotor3

Ulic and Kun are a strange pair. Kun is many times, on this forum, vastly underrated, while Ulic is vastly overrated. I don't think those two could beat Luke, since in a strictly saber fight Kun couldn't use his amulet blasts.

Actually I feel that Ulic is not given enough credit for his saber skills. Ulic as an apprentice at one time was Exar Kun's equal in saber combat and close enough in force power to not be defeated by Kun. It took a sith spirit to declared Ulic the apprentice.

Now how many if any apprentices of a Sith can say that? Ulic was able to defend against and enrage Jedi trying to kill him with his saber when he was already strip of the force, thus relying purely on his natural saber skills.

With Exar Kun and Ulic being that close in skill and power together I believe they could defeat NJO Luke and if not at least damage him more pretty good.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:58 PM
xxxpoppunker182

i remember like 2 or maybe 3 years ago when exar and the ancient siths were like all powerful and unbeatable. now he's just like you said a little underrated.

man characters on this forum jump around on how good they are.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:25 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Does DE Sidious and DE Luke count?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i remember like 2 or maybe 3 years ago when exar and the ancient siths were like all powerful and unbeatable. now he's just like you said a little underrated.

man characters on this forum jump around on how good they are.
I you read the old threads, Ragnos=>DE Sidious

and NJO Luke<God

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:42 PM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whattup

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:42 PM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Are you trying to say Ragnos is better than Sidious? And NJO Luke is below a god?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

If we're using NJO Luke in the NJO era (and not LOTF era), then Maul solos him in a saber duel. As does DE Sidious. As does Bane. As does probably Yoda in his prime.

I agree, by the way. Ulic is vastly overrated.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I think you're selling NJO Luke vastly short

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

MAUL? IS THAT A JOKE? I dearly hope so.

I'd wager that several opponents can challenge Luke in saber combat, chief among them being DE Sidious, of course. But Luke is probably the greatest saber combatant in history.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote