KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Maul + Yoda Vs. Sidious

Maul + Yoda Vs. Sidious
Started by: DarthCuddles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthCuddles

Maul + Yoda Vs. Sidious

Maul + Yoda Vs. Darth Sidious

location- same place maul fought obi wan and qui gon

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:08 PM
Click here to Send DarthCuddles a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCuddles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Is this ROTS Sids, if so then this is beyond spite

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

same result as a Yoda vs. Sidious duel. And i would pick yoda in that one. (to the death that is, obviously a "retreat is an option" duel would go to sidious, since its already been fought)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:22 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Is this ROTS Sids, if so then this is beyond spite

Nay. Maul is a non-factor in an all-out fight- Sidious can disable him with the force in a matter of instants. We're back to Yoda vs. Sidious in this case, which is a 5/10 stalemate in both ways.

Though, come to think of it, Maul's death may give Yoda the necessary opening with which to kill Sidious. So, all in all, I'd give the team a 6-7/10.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Nay. Maul is a non-factor in an all-out fight- Sidious can disable him with the force in a matter of instants. We're back to Yoda vs. Sidious in this case, which is a 5/10 stalemate in both ways.

Though, come to think of it, Maul's death may give Yoda the necessary opening with which to kill Sidious. So, all in all, I'd give the team a 6-7/10.

My thoughts exactly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
My thoughts exactly.

That was rather surprising.

You would actually vote for Palpatine here?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

AHH

You were being facetious because his username shows his bias!!

eek!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Gideon
That was rather surprising.

You would actually vote for Palpatine here?

I was agreeing that it could go either way.

Like Red said, Sidious can maybe take out Maul instantly with the force, and the it would be Sidious vs Yoda(which they are pretty much equals). Or, Sidious turning his attention on Maul will maybe give Yoda a good chance to kill Sidious, considering Yoda's speed.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Nay. Maul is a non-factor in an all-out fight- Sidious can disable him with the force in a matter of instants.

No way, Yoda isn't going to let Sidious take out his team-mate without even trying to help.

team 8/10, although the location would limit Yoda's Ataru.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yoda.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:44 AM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was agreeing that it could go either way.

Like Red said, Sidious can maybe take out Maul instantly with the force, and the it would be Sidious vs Yoda(which they are pretty much equals). Or, Sidious turning his attention on Maul will maybe give Yoda a good chance to kill Sidious, considering Yoda's speed.

Not Red. Crimzon. Red is my pathetic illegitimate brother. Zombie brother, now. (I shot him in the head)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Not Red. Crimzon. Red is my pathetic illegitimate brother. Zombie brother, now. (I shot him in the head)

Oh yeah im sorry. I put Red because i had just got done reading Red Nemesis comment, and i was half asleep.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:14 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
No way, Yoda isn't going to let Sidious take out his team-mate without even trying to help.

team 8/10, although the location would limit Yoda's Ataru.

You know if we factor in character emotions, these two would make a horrible team.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Autokrat
You know if we factor in character emotions, these two would make a horrible team.

I think Maul would appreciate a master who doesn't try killing him every third day.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Maul would appreciate a master who doesn't try killing him every third day.

Maul is a one track fellow. JEDI MUST DIE. That probably runs through his head every day.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Probably so.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

If Yoda and Sidious are both ROTS versions Yoda can do this himself.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote