KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Yoda and Galen Marek vs ROTS Dooku and ROTS Sidous

ROTS Yoda and Galen Marek vs ROTS Dooku and ROTS Sidous
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

ROTS Yoda and Galen Marek vs ROTS Dooku and ROTS Sidous

All out.

Galen Marek is at his peak.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team one.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team One.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gideon
Team One.

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

I'd wager Team Two should get a win in sabers, though.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 2 in lightsabers definitely.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This basically comes down to Dooku vs. Starkiller. In which Dooku would clearly be his superior in Sabers but Starkiller the superior in the Force. But Dooku has excellent Force Mastery himself:

"Most learned in the ways of the Force" Dark Rendezvous, putting Ventress to the ground by just lifting a finger again in DR. Disposing of legendary Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi with a flick of the wrist. Putting Skywalker on his ass twice using the force in the animated movie by which "The Chosen One" had already been knighted. Easily Force choking Qunilan Vos and taking his lightsaber off him using the Force. Rendering Sora Bulq unconcious with a blast of Force Lightning mid lightsaber fight.

and that was all due to Superiority in Force Mastery and techniques. Lets not forget in Sheer Force Power, Kicking Skywalker across the room landing on his rear with a Force Enhanced Kick, and being One of the Most Powerful Jedi Knights in its 25,000 year history, and and even More Powerful Sith Lord!" (ROTS novel.)

and taking into consideration all of Dookus Force triumphs iv mantioned above and also considering Starkiller was still Considerably below Sidious in their Force fight, i seriously doubt itd be an easy win for Starkiller against Dooku even in a Force fight, and Im sure being considerably better in Sabers Dooku would have a significant chance in an All Out.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Team one with some difficulty. Starkiller beats Dooku as far as the force. He proved more powerful than Vader, who is more powerful than Dooku.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Team one with some difficulty. Starkiller beats Dooku as far as the force. He proved more powerful than Vader, who is more powerful than Dooku.

You and your a>b>c logic makes me sick to my stomach. Where does this knowledge that OMFG VADER>>>>>DOOKU come from, I wonder. You are correct that team one wins, but do not underestimate Tyranus, he's quite formidable

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:41 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

i dunno i think this is alot closer than we are makin it out to be. i'm kinda leaning towards team two. yoda and palpatine would more than likely start fighting each other and we all know that it would be a long fight.

so i agree with Darth Power that it comes down to dooku and galen but it also comes down to either

a) Galen goes into the fight sabers first and if he does could Dooku dispose of him before he reverts to force fighting?

b) Galen starts off facing the count in a force fight.

i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)

I think that Dooku would be able to dispose of Galen before he has time to start throwing his force powers around also 'm fairly sure that the Counts force mastery and abilities is good enough to keep galen locked in a saber fight in which He would win.

so

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:45 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This basically comes down to Dooku vs. Starkiller. In which Dooku would clearly be his superior in Sabers but Starkiller the superior in the Force. But Dooku has excellent Force Mastery himself:

"Most learned in the ways of the Force" Dark Rendezvous, putting Ventress to the ground by just lifting a finger again in DR. Disposing of legendary Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi with a flick of the wrist. Putting Skywalker on his ass twice using the force in the animated movie by which "The Chosen One" had already been knighted. Easily Force choking Qunilan Vos and taking his lightsaber off him using the Force. Rendering Sora Bulq unconcious with a blast of Force Lightning mid lightsaber fight.

and that was all due to Superiority in Force Mastery and techniques. Lets not forget in Sheer Force Power, Kicking Skywalker across the room landing on his rear with a Force Enhanced Kick, and being One of the Most Powerful Jedi Knights in its 25,000 year history, and and even More Powerful Sith Lord!" (ROTS novel.)

and taking into consideration all of Dookus Force triumphs iv mantioned above and also considering Starkiller was still Considerably below Sidious in their Force fight, i seriously doubt itd be an easy win for Starkiller against Dooku even in a Force fight, and Im sure being considerably better in Sabers Dooku would have a significant chance in an All Out.

I would say it depends on how they fight.. even if its all out, like darth maul vs obi1 and quigon, their fight was mainly with sabers.. if starkiller gets far enough away from dooks then dooku will die.. but I really don't see how dooku could win this. My logic: If starkiller beat vader, and vader beat dooku, then by the transitive law of logic which i just made up, starkiller will beat dooku

then for the yoda vs palpy.. they would stalemate, then starkiller would sneak up from behind and kill palpy since he can't take on both Yoda and Galen.

edit: dooku's force lightning sucks compared to galen's

"i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)" ~ xxxpoppunker182
He never engaged the Emperor in a lightsaber duel.

basically wat mizukage yoda said but applied with sabers.. and I thought anakin brought a roof down with force scream also.

Last edited by kotorfan on Nov 26th, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:39 PM
Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
the transitive law of logic which i just made up

Congrats. you just independently invented ABC logic. Also, how does your "law" cope with this:

Paper beats rock, which beats scissors. Paper therefore beats scissors. (Hint: it doesn't)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Edit

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by kotorfan
I would say it depends on how they fight.. even if its all out, like darth maul vs obi1 and quigon, their fight was mainly with sabers.. if starkiller gets far enough away from dooks then dooku will die.. but I really don't see how dooku could win this. My logic: If starkiller beat vader, and vader beat dooku, then by the transitive law of logic which i just made up, starkiller will beat dooku

then for the yoda vs palpy.. they would stalemate, then starkiller would sneak up from behind and kill palpy since he can't take on both Yoda and Galen.

edit: dooku's force lightning sucks compared to galen's

"i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)" ~ xxxpoppunker182
He never engaged the Emperor in a lightsaber duel.

basically wat mizukage yoda said but applied with sabers.. and I thought anakin brought a roof down with force scream also.

oooooo one person come on every other force user he started off with sabers then moved to force powers.

and your ABC logic doesn't work here at all

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:23 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote