KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Who can Starkiller beat with sabres?

Who can Starkiller beat with sabres?
Started by: chilled monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

Who can Starkiller beat with sabres?

I've read several vs threads for Starkiller/Galen Marek and practically all of them say the same thing; "Galen loses with lightsabres, but wins using the Force."

So I'm wondering what Jedi/Sith could he beat through sabre combat?

Just to clarify, Galen still has Force powers in this scenario, he just can't use them in an offensive capacity. He can still anticipate his foe's moves, enhance his strength, speed, call his lightsabre to his hand if he drops it etc. However he cannot use lightening, cannot throw heavy objects with Force-kinesis etc. The same applies to his opponent(s) as well.

If moderators feel this is in the wrong forum then I apologise in advance.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:29 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Perhaps he could beat people on the level of Qui Gon Jinn in sabers? Not too sure

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

His saber prowess is kinda difficult to categorize.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Didnt he beat Vader in Sabers?? so doesnt that mean he can beat anyone Vader can beat in Sabers?? to be honest I dnt think StarKiller is much is much above Vader even though he beat him. I think his main advantage over Vader is his Force Lightning.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Realistically speaking, the entire Vader/Galen fight is a joke anyway considering he could have pwn't him in five seconds with lightning.

Regardless, Galen's lightsaber feats are near nonexistent. His greatest from what I can tell is... beating a robot. And then there's no proof that he did so without use of the force.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Didnt he beat Vader in Sabers?? so doesnt that mean he can beat anyone Vader can beat in Sabers?? to be honest I dnt think StarKiller is much is much above Vader even though he beat him. I think his main advantage over Vader is his Force Lightning.

no.......just no.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 08:50 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

The databank makes it clear that he "mastered the lightsaber." He just prefers to steamroll his enemies with superior Force powers.

And I think it spoke a lot of Vader's defenses that Marek didn't just own him with lightning. As Faunus alluded to, perhaps he could withstand lightning when prepared.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master of course being utterly ambiguous. *shrug*

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Realistically speaking, the entire Vader/Galen fight is a joke anyway considering he could have pwn't him in five seconds with lightning.

You do know that galen did use force lightning in the novel and that vader tanked it and didn't take much damage from it right? That was galen struck with his rage.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 12:54 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No actually I didn't know that.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:45 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Anyone Vader can beat in Saber's, Marek probably can too.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Maybe that Coleman Trebor guy, but he would get pwnt by the likes of Zett Jukasta

The North Remembers

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Qui Gon Jinn?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Qui-Gon yeah. he did lose to Maul, after all (rap).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 09:35 PM