KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Catfight!: Asajj Ventress vs Lumiya

Catfight!: Asajj Ventress vs Lumiya
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Catfight!: Asajj Ventress vs Lumiya

Who wins this duel?

Force
Lightsabers vs Lightwhip
All Out

Battlesite: Dathomir

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Not sure about either of their force ability, seems neither are really that powerful

Id give Lumiya the edge in sabers, Ventress probably never trained to fight against a lightwhip, and that can make a huge difference with exotic weapons.

All out, not sure.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I would give this fight to Lumiya in all 3 facets. She fought Luke to a standstill twice while Kenobi toyed with Ventress.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 03:59 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Didn't Luke eventually get tired of playing games and cut her head off or something?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Lumiya isn't that skilled. She might be able to best Ventress, but some no name Jedi Master was giving her hell in LotF, untill Alema steps in.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 04:10 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

No, Luke dominated her in the final of their three fights. Their first two ended in stalemate.

Lumiya and Mara Jade also ended in stale-mate. I would pick her over Assajji who can't even beat padawan anakin.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 04:11 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

I believe the only reason anything was a stalemate was because it was a lightwhip. They were not equipped/trained to fight one.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
Lumiya and Mara Jade also ended in stale-mate. I would pick her over Assajji who can't even beat padawan anakin.

I seem to recall Lumiya having a bomb strapped on during that fight so Mara Jade couldn't just kill her...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 12:06 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

wrong fight. Mara fought Lumiya in LOTF, one on one before ship intervened.

and as for the lightwhip thing: Assajji will be just as unprepared.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 02:22 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I'd go with Ventress over Lumiya, personally.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Lumiya isn't that skilled. She might be able to best Ventress, but some no name Jedi Master was giving her hell in LotF, untill Alema steps in.

Whereas Ventress beat Kit Fisto in single combat. And lets not forget that the single best style against a lightwhip is double blades, as Luke showed us.

quote:

It was only a stalemate because Mara was thick enough to engage a cyborg in H2H combat iirc.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
3 fishys
Revan the emperor

NO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK ASAJJ VENTRESS WILL WIN ARE WRONG!!!
Lumiya calls for darth caedus,and caedus pwns ventress

CAEDUS FTW..............

To be continued...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 09:42 AM
Click here to Send 3 fishys a Private Message Find more posts by 3 fishys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

really? To be continued?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:18 PM
axel_jovan
Looking around.

Originally posted by 3 fishys
NO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK ASAJJ VENTRESS WILL WIN ARE WRONG!!!
Lumiya calls for darth caedus,and caedus pwns ventress

CAEDUS FTW..............

To be continued...

Attachment: facepalm.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 02:50 PM
Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth radon
naga sadow jr.

Originally posted by truejedi
No, Luke dominated her in the final of their three fights. Their first two ended in stalemate.

Assajji got so powerful that sidous had dooku attempt to kill her!If it was not for dooku she would have killed anakin AND ob1!She ever held her own against dooku!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 10:37 PM
Click here to Send darth radon a Private Message Find more posts by darth radon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth radon
naga sadow jr.

but how many people are trained against a lightwhip?
fyi i am glad people here know what a light whip is,in literature and eu many didn't

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 10:39 PM
Click here to Send darth radon a Private Message Find more posts by darth radon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Are you aware that the set of posters in the SWVF {A} is entirely contained within the set of posters in the Lit/EU section {B}?

That is to say, were you aware that A ∈ B ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, we're one group. The PT and OT sections are their own group.

And a group of ign'ant jackasses they are, too.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we aren't very nice

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: they are even worse

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 02:33 AM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

To be humble, I'd say I'm about the nicest guy around here. That doesn't say a lot though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote