KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » A Magnaguard vs. Darth Nihilus (Sabers only)

Which combatant shall emerge victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magnaguard wins in an epic stomp. 8 44.44%
N. has no arms. He loses badly. 4 22.22%
N. wins with difficulty. 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Magnaguard vs. Darth Nihilus (Sabers only)
Started by: axel_jovan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
axel_jovan
Looking around.

Cool A Magnaguard vs. Darth Nihilus (Sabers only)

Saber-only fight.

Who takes this, a Magnaguard or supposedly the most powerful Sith Lord evah?

Setting: Mos Eisley Cantina

Discuss.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 10:19 AM
Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Even if Nihilus isn't the strongest at sabers, he's still not going to be taken down by a single Magnaguard. Nihilus wins 10/10.

Make it more than one and there's a danger.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Hm.. interesting though. How about all 5 copies of IG-88?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 01:50 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't n00b-Ahsoka slay like 2-3 of them single handedly?

I can't imagine Nihilus doing worse than her against them... confused

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 27th, 2011 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axel_jovan
Looking around.

Originally posted by Q99

Really, I thought it was a decent match-up.

Alright.
I change it to Ahsoka vs. Nihilus.
Sabers only.
Who wins?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:40 PM
Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Ahsoka.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:54 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

yeah, all sabers only fights are going to go to known characters..

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:17 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Nihilus easy.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I don't see how Nihilus would pose a threat with a lightsaber to a magnaguard?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:21 AM
RagingBoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Nihilus was simply a dark side spirit before his death, how was he killed by the Exile and co.?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:23 AM
Click here to Send RagingBoner a Private Message Find more posts by RagingBoner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

wasn't his spirit woven into his clothing? Which can be destroyed. (and how do you know he WAS killed by Exile and Co? he just ceased to be a threat to the galaxy, i believe that mask was still alive, was it not?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:25 AM
RagingBoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

tj
wasn't his spirit woven into his clothing? Which can be destroyed. (and how do you know he WAS killed by Exile and Co? he just ceased to be a threat to the galaxy, i believe that mask was still alive, was it not?

The Ravager exploded, tho.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:27 AM
Click here to Send RagingBoner a Private Message Find more posts by RagingBoner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

the death star exploding didn't kill Sidious's spirit. Luke could feel, it years later.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:40 AM
RagingBoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

tj
the death star exploding didn't kill Sidious's spirit. Luke could feel, it years later.

Right, but if the spirit was contained in the armor and the armor was destroyed, wouldn't that destroy the spirit too? If it wouldn't, why place it within the armor at all?

Palpatine's spirit wasn't anchored to anything, unlike Nihilus or Ragnos or whomever.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 03:41 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I think Nihilus was still a physical being when KotOR II was released, and he was made in to a spirit some time afterward. Inconsistency in Star Wars. Never heard of that before...

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:55 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagingBoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucien
Never heard of that before...

The damn ambiguity of Canadian sarcasm!

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:01 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

We had to develop it to put up with you machismo, in-your-face 'Mericans.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagingBoner
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucien
We had to develop it to put up with you machismo, in-your-face 'Mericans.

It's best that you did. It's the only reason we tolerate the existence of you French-lites.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Once we expunge China, you'll be next.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:03 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I figured as much. Though the French thing is quite hurtful. Most of us up here are ashamed of our Separatist brethren. We're one more senatorial kidnapping away from a full-blown Clone Wars of our own. And we've been establishing good relations with New Zealanders just in case.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:56 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Zampanó
Let me give you an analogous situation.

Two soccer teams are facing off, let's say Manchester United and Galaxy. If I were to tell you that Manchester United has a terrific defense, say 27 average steals by the defense per game (this is where I reveal how little I know about sports) and that they have perfected a 1/3/0 defense, and that their offense has had only one offsides call this season and that they have a relatively good average of points scored vs. shots taken, who would you say wins the match?

If your answer is anything other than "I don't know" then you're doing it wrong. The answer to an unknown match is "I don't know."

Unknowns don't automatically lose.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote