KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda & Mace Windu Run the Gauntlet

Yoda & Mace Windu Run the Gauntlet
Started by: bayhunter12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bayhunter12

Yoda & Mace Windu Run the Gauntlet

All opponents are in their prime unless stated otherwise.

1) Count Dooku & General Grevious

2) Obi-Wan(ROTS) & Anakin(ROTS)

3) Vader(TFU) & Galen Marek(Jedi)

4) Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, & Ki-Adi-Mundi

5) Darth Sidious(ROTS), Darth Maul, & Asajj Ventress

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 01:59 AM
Click here to Send bayhunter12 a Private Message Find more posts by bayhunter12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Id say they pass. They would have significant trouble with 5, but just throw Mace against Sidious. Yoda should be able to take the weaker dark users.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hmm... Probably pass. But I see them having significant trouble with 3.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 02:14 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No/little rest (as a gauntlet should be)? Then they go down at 3.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Oddly enough, they'd have a harder time at 3 than at 4-5.

Yoda and Mace clear it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Oddly enough, I see #4 as weaker than the rest of the above opponents.

quote:
Hmm... Probably pass. But I see them having significant trouble with 3.

This (if they are fully recovered after each fight)

quote:
No/little rest (as a gauntlet should be)? Then they go down at 3.

This otherwise

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:57 AM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viddy9

They'd get past 1, 2 and 3 quite quickly. Kolar and Mundi are very powerful, I don't think they'd get past 4. Mundi would defeat Windu and then they all would defeat Yoda

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 03:33 PM
Click here to Send viddy9 a Private Message Find more posts by viddy9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Yoda & Mace clear it if fully recovered. If there's no rest they'll be stopped at 3.

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I was going to say they have trouble at 5, until I remembered what Yoda did to Ventress! Lol.

With rest they make it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They go down to 3.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

If there is no rest for them, they probably dies at 3... But if it's full rest they are able to do it. But not for sure, coz #5 will be really hard.

@Darth Power
Yeah, but Dooku also did very well against her in 1v1. But when there is another enemy it's mutch harder (Dooku vs Ventres and Savage).

Last edited by Zett on Feb 14th, 2012 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Good point. I can see Mace vs Maul & Ventress being quite similar. Also Ventress had got more powerful as the clone wars went on. The proof being Sidious had not ordered her execution at the time Yoda could prevent her from even moving.

But like someone else pointed out, what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul & Ventress??

In that case Im pretty sure the Jedi will win.

This all assuming there's full rest between each fight.

Edit: Just noticed the OP says all opponents in their prime. We dnt yet knw how powerful Maul will be in his prime, but Im betting he will be a handful on his own.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Feb 14th, 2012 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

#Darth Power
Hard to say. There are different situations.
1) Dooku used a lot of force in this fight, and his skills were better then Mace's. Thier swordsmanship is at the same level.
2) Savage was more dangerous with his brutal strenght fot Dooku then for Mace. But Maul was technically better then Savage, and probably more powerful in the force.
Mace has a stronger enemies and is a weaker in force then Dooku. So this fight would be much harder for him, then it was for Dooku (vs Ventress and Opress).

And what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul and Ventress? Hmm also really hard to say. In my earlier post i want say, that Dooku - just like Yoda - can defeat Ventress very easily with the force (not that easily as Yoda, but still very easily). But he wasn't able to do that when he fights both Ventress and Opress. It can be similar in Yoda's case.
And something about Windu vs Sidious:
We don't know, how good Sidious can fight against Windu, if he know that Anakin won't come.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zett
#Darth Power
Hard to say. There are different situations.
1) Dooku used a lot of force in this fight, and his skills were better then Mace's. Thier swordsmanship is at the same level.

Probably but Mace is physically stronger than Dooku. So would probably put up a better sword fight.

2) Savage was more dangerous with his brutal strenght fot Dooku then for Mace. But Maul was technically better then Savage, and probably more powerful in the force.

Assuming we're talking about TPM Maul then even though we never saw the extent of his Force TK I seriously doubt he was better than Savage in that department.

Mace has a stronger enemies and is a weaker in force then Dooku. So this fight would be much harder for him, then it was for Dooku (vs Ventress and Opress).

I agree Dooku has the edge over Mace in the Force, but its just that an edge. Mace's force prowess will still be far beyond Ventress and Maul's.

One advantage Mace wnt have will be the Force lightning which kept Savage at bay, but like I already mentioned he will deal better with his oponents on a physical level. Like Dooku getting knocked on the floor by Savage would probabaly not happen to Mace IMO.

And what if Mace takes on Sidious, and its Yoda against Maul and Ventress? Hmm also really hard to say. In my earlier post i want say, that Dooku - just like Yoda - can defeat Ventress very easily with the force (not that easily as Yoda, but still very easily). But he wasn't able to do that when he fights both Ventress and Opress. It can be similar in Yoda's case.

On the other hand seeing how easily Dooku takes out Obi-Wan in ROTS while fighting off Anakin, I dnt see Yoda struggling to do the same to Ventress while fighting off Maul.

And something about Windu vs Sidious:
We don't know, how good Sidious can fight against Windu, if he know that Anakin won't come.

I doubt it's be much different. Unless Sidious goes all out with the Force from early on in the fight, instead of engaging Mace in a lightsaber fight.
Thats the only scenario I see a significantly different fight.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 10:15 PM
Zett

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Probably but Mace is physically stronger than Dooku. So would probably put up a better sword fight.

One advantage Mace wnt have will be the Force lightning which kept Savage at bay, but like I already mentioned he will deal better with his oponents on a physical level. Like Dooku getting knocked on the floor by Savage would probabaly not happen to Mace IMO.

Mace would be knocked on the floor just like Dooku, Ventress, Kenobi and even Anakin. Savage is a beast. But he wasn't that skilled like Maul. When he tried hit Dooku, he missed almost all the time. Without Ventress he was nothing. Maul was Technically better, so fight with him and Ventress at the same time will be very hard for Mace.

Assuming we're talking about TPM Maul then even though we never saw the extent of his Force TK I seriously doubt he was better than Savage in that department.

My bad. I mean Maul was much better in "force defence" then Savage. I can't see Dooku destroys him with the force that easily like he did with Savage. And finally Mace wasn't that good with force feats as Dooku, so, i guess, he would be not able to destroy Ventress or Maul with his force skills.

On the other hand seeing how easily Dooku takes out Obi-Wan in ROTS while fighting off Anakin, I dnt see Yoda struggling to do the same to Ventress while fighting off Maul.

Yah, right smile I definitely agree here.

I doubt it's be much different. Unless Sidious goes all out with the Force from early on in the fight, instead of engaging Mace in a lightsaber fight.
Thats the only scenario I see a significantly different fight.

And that's my point smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 11:29 PM