KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Luke Skywalker vs Emperor Tenebrae

Luke Skywalker vs Emperor Tenebrae
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Luke Skywalker vs Emperor Tenebrae

Luke Skywalker at his strongest point vs The Sith Emperor Tenebrae/Vitiate at his strongest point.

The assertion has been made that no single Jedi can stand against the Sith Emperor. How many agree I wonder.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

People generally have no grasp of the capabilities of the Sith Emperor. He dominates and destroys several VERY VERY powerful individuals simultaneously.

If there is any being in the history of Star Wars Galaxy that can handle Luke Skywalker in his prime, it IS Lord Vitiate. Because he is unlike any foe Luke has met in combat and has surprises of his own. However, it will be an incredible fight.

And Luke Skywalker may also have a chance to win, if he manages to properly grasp the capabilities of Lord Vitiate - but this is unlikely in a single encounter.

Lord Vitiate is like an organic weapon of mass destruction.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 18th, 2011 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 08:34 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
People generally have no grasp of the capabilities of the Sith Emperor.
People in Star Wars, or people in real life?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
People in Star Wars, or people in real life?

I am talking about current scenario. Many have not read the Revan's novel yet. But people will get to know what Lord Vitiate is capable of. I am not concerned about this because details will eventually leak out.

In Star Wars mythos:

Lord Vitiate is a mystery to most inhabitants of the Republic at least. You cannot expect most things to get recorded. Only opinions in many cases. Not to forget that the Jedi Temple was destroyed during the time of re-emergence of Lord Vitiate.

Even the events of Sith Triumvirate are no less then a mystery in the greater span.

Lord Nyriss pointed out that many who faced the Sith Emperor did not survived to tell their tales. She stated that he is has killed THOUSANDS of individuals by himself.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 18th, 2011 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 09:19 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skywalker has more impressive and much more extensive combat feats; even Vitiate's ability to dominate minds is unlikely to be effective: Skywalker not only resisted the Colony-enhanced might of UnuThul, but in fact was able to manipulate him through the Force instead.

I'd be interested in an adequate argument in defense of Vitiate, though.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 09:40 PM
Click here to Send RevanSpoilers a Private Message Find more posts by RevanSpoilers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I doubt you'll get one.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nephthys
I doubt you'll get one.

Ha, that's not the first time I've been told that!

Wait a sec--

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:05 PM
Click here to Send RevanSpoilers a Private Message Find more posts by RevanSpoilers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
She stated that he is has killed THOUSANDS of individuals by himself.
A number I'm sure Luke is no stranger to.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

In bed.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:08 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
I doubt you'll get one.

For someone who didn't do a good job arguing his point in the other thread, you sure like to type.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I made but two posts. Were you expecting Shakespeare?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:27 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, shakespeare's gay... Oh wait, yes.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Shakespeare's also a superior rapper to Dr. Seuss.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 10:42 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Skywalker has more impressive and much more extensive combat feats; even Vitiate's ability to dominate minds is unlikely to be effective: Skywalker not only resisted the Colony-enhanced might of UnuThul, but in fact was able to manipulate him through the Force instead.

I'd be interested in an adequate argument in defense of Vitiate, though.

Again, this is all SPECULATIVE. Skywalker does not have more impressive feats. He has a long list of feats and some of them are impressive in their own right.

That colony-enhanced might of UnuThul means nothing unless you establish his feats here.

Lord Vitiate demonstrated greatest command in mind-dominating abilities in the whole of Star Wars mythos to date. His mental assault is very dangerous. He just mind-r*p*ed 100 powerful Sith Lords simultaneously. This speaks for itself.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
A number I'm sure Luke is no stranger to.

Depends upon the quality.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 11:28 PM
S_W_LeGenD

I doubt you'll get one.

It is very easy actually.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 11:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd fogotten about UnuThul. To be honest that Luke was able to resist him does all but prove he has the ability to resist Vitiates telepathy imo. He was titanically strong.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 12:02 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd fogotten about UnuThul. To be honest that Luke was able to resist him does all but prove he has the ability to resist Vitiates telepathy imo. He was titanically strong.

How does being able to resist one prove that he can resist the other? Is there a hierarchical comparison between the two?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 12:04 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Unless UnThul broke and made many powerful Sith or Jedi simultaneously his mental slave with relative ease, your point means nothing.

Establish the mind dominating feats of UnuThul here.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 12:06 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
How does being able to resist one prove that he can resist the other? Is there a hierarchical comparison between the two?

What do you mean? I merely think that being able to resist someone so titanically powerful and skilled with telepathy indicates that he can do the same against Vitiate.

I mean, there aren't many direct hierarchial comparisons in the mythos but we don't need them to debate versus fights.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 12:09 AM
S_W_LeGenD

What do you mean? I merely think that being able to resist someone so titanically powerful and skilled with telepathy indicates that he can do the same against Vitiate.

I mean, there aren't many direct hierarchial comparisons in the mythos but we don't need them to debate versus fights.

What are UnuThul's accomplishments with his mind dominating abilities?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 12:11 AM