KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

On Ambria in Caleb's camp for four rounds of all-out combat. Both want to kill each other and will do whatever it takes to do so. The four rounds are:

1. Orbalisk Bane vs. TPM Maul
2. Orbalisk Bane vs. TCW Maul
3. DoE Bane vs. TPM Maul
4. DoE Bane vs. TCW Maul

Who wins each round and why?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:13 PM
Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jmoul
On Ambria in Caleb's camp for four rounds of all-out combat. Both want to kill each other and will do whatever it takes to do so. The four rounds are:

1. Orbalisk Bane vs. TPM Maul
2. Orbalisk Bane vs. TCW Maul
3. DoE Bane vs. TPM Maul
4. DoE Bane vs. TCW Maul

Who wins each round and why?

Any version of Post-PoD Bane can beat any version of Maul.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Re: Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

Originally posted by Rookwood

This maybe true. But how would you know? You don't watch CW stick out tongue

Anyway Maul wins the cool factor.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SebastianisI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

You don't think POD Bane takes it?

Bane from when he starts getting really powerful as a student onward takes it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 12:16 AM
Click here to Send SebastianisI a Private Message Find more posts by SebastianisI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

Originally posted by SebastianisI
You don't think POD Bane takes it?

Bane from when he starts getting really powerful as a student onward takes it.

Arguably, yeah.

Pretty much.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Darth Bane vs. Darth Maul

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This maybe true. But how would you know? You don't watch CW stick out tongue

I do, sometimes, when I want to see what it's like to be Retarded like you. stick out tongue

I like Genndy Tartakovsky's version much better, anyways - even that has a higher intelligence-quotient to it.

Anyway Maul wins the cool factor.

Bane is actually much cooler.

Cooler personality; appearance.

Cooler everything. smokin'

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 01:08 AM
Ascendancy

Bane roasts Maul's whiney butt. Barely talked, always just giving moody looks to the camera, cut in half like a little biatch. Maul was potential ruined.

On the real though, Bane owns him up and down the street every day of the week.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Banus

Maul would make a half decent sparing partner for bane but that's about it..

if it was just sabers he may last a little longer, but all out Gone in no time

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 03:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Banus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Banus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Maul gets ragdolled, what is this?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:33 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Maul brothers vs Bane would be a much more decent fight.

I like Genndy Tartakovsky's version much better, anyways - even that has a higher intelligence-quotient to it.

That series seems to have been wiped out of existence. Not one reference or image of that old series on the official SW site.

The only images and references are to the movies and the new CW series.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 31st, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 12:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

That series seems to have been wiped out of existence. Not one reference or image of that old series on the official SW site.

The only images and references are to the movies and the new CW series.

The Official Databank, is and has always been, a complete joke.

According to droves of non-existent entries, worlds like Ruusan and Dromund Kaas, don't exist at all.

And yes, they do seem to be promoting their new cash-cow, however redundant it is.

For all it's implicate nature, I would suggest going with Wookieepedia, as it is more privy to the actual width and breadth, of the Star Wars Universe. smokin'

And you'll find that in there, it is rife, with Tartavosky's work.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 04:13 PM
Darth Thor

I've also read somewhere that if you buy any new encyclopedia or sourcebook that there are no references to the cw mini. But I'm not able to confirm that yet.

Wooki isn't a canon source I'm afraid.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 04:54 PM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've also read somewhere that if you buy any new encyclopedia or sourcebook that there are no references to the cw mini. But I'm not able to confirm that yet.

Wooki isn't a canon source I'm afraid.

As Darth Subjekt once pointed out on these boards, Wooki itself, isn't a source, but it contains Canon sources, which are back-checked ruthlessly by malevolent Administrators.

We need to get over this stigma where we don't trust the article, that states what we should explicitly know.

Or at the very least, if others have put work into citing a source for something, and we disagree, we'll have to prove otherwise.

- Either way, the SW Databank is a joke compared to Wookieepedia, and though the databank is trying to push it's newest and most retarded creation, Tartavosky's work still stands above it in pretty much every way.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 05:16 PM
The_Tempest

As Darth Subjekt once pointed out on these boards, Wooki itself, isn't a source, but it contains Canon sources, which are back-checked ruthlessly by malevolent Administrators.

We need to get over this stigma where we don't trust the article, that states what we should explicitly know.

quote:
Wookieepedia
Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. He was a Dark Lord of the Sith who followed the Rule of Two, an ancient tenet of the Order of the Sith Lords, and was the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:06 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I wholeheartedly agree - Darth Sidious, was and is, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever lived, and the most powerful Sith Lord known to galactic history.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:39 PM
The_Tempest

And I wholeheartedly agree - Darth Sidious, was and is, the most powerful Sith Lord that ever lived, and the most powerful Sith Lord known to galactic history.

Bane and Nihilus might prompt you to reconsider.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:42 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wooki's good for some general background. If you don't know about a character you can wookie them.

However like you pointed out yourself, it isn't a canon source in and of itself.

Or at the very least, if others have put work into citing a source for something, and we disagree, we'll have to prove otherwise.

Your not understanding what I'm saying. Which is that every canon source relating to info on Tartavosky's toon seem to be old sources.

None of the newer canon sources seem to recognize it.

It seems it's simply being replaced by the new series. Now before anyone has a go at me, look into this yourself. I'm not declaring it non-canon, just that it's not being referenced anymore. Whilst the new show is referenced all over the place.

- Either way, the SW Databank is a joke compared to Wookieepedia,

Except that "Joke" is a canon source. Wookie isn't.

and though the databank is trying to push it's newest and most retarded creation, Tartavosky's work still stands above it in pretty much every way.

Except in canonicity. The new show is right below the movies.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 31st, 2013 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vitiate is also up there.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate is also up there.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You have no conception of the trap that is being designed. Do not blunder into it, fool.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 07:05 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Bane comfortably.

The only aspect in which Darth Maul would pose a threat is his skills with a lightsaber. However, he is outgunned.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jan 31st, 2013 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 07:15 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote