KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda, Mace and Kenobi vs. Sids, Bane and Sith Anakin

Yoda, Mace and Kenobi vs. Sids, Bane and Sith Anakin
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

Yoda, Mace and Kenobi vs. Sids, Bane and Sith Anakin

Who wins this fight

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Old Post May 7th, 2013 09:48 PM
Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I'm going to assume DoE Bane is the entity in question here?

Sids has already beaten Yoda, so going to have to go with that the majority of the time.

Argued for Bane against Mace whether with or without orbs, and Bane won by a margin in the thread debating that specific match up

We know that Obi can take Sith Anakin, so that leave Obi vs Sids & Bane, either of whom is more than his match in both sabers and Force, especially arcane techniques.

Sith win, taking Anakin with them in a body bag.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Dark side 6/10.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Kenobi gets ragdolled, leaving Yoda and Mace against all three, which won't end well.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:15 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's RoT Bane, his team wins. DoE Bane and they lose.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

T2

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I don't understand the logic here by some... some say well Sids beat yoda already... WHEN did this happen?

Old Post May 8th, 2013 07:08 PM
Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't understand the logic here by some... some say well Sids beat yoda already... WHEN did this happen?

Well obviously they are referencing episode 3 but I agree. It's not conclusive at all that one has an upper hand.

Old Post May 9th, 2013 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axel_jovan
Looking around.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Agreed. thumb up

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Sids has already beaten Yoda, so going to have to go with that the majority of the time.

The fight itself was a stalemate.

Argued for Bane against Mace whether with or without orbs, and Bane won by a margin in the thread debating that specific match up.

This is classic argumentum ad populum, and as such has no real merit. erm
Not to mention, some of us are still not convinced if DoE Bane can take Mace (I deliberately leave RoT Bane vs Mace for some other time)

We know that Obi can take Sith Anakin, so that leave Obi vs Sids & Bane, either of whom is more than his match in both sabers and Force, especially arcane techniques

IMHO:
Yoda >= Sids
Windu>= DoE Bane
Kenobi > Sith Anakin

Jedi team has a slight edge, and they edge out the victory: 6/10.

Last edited by axel_jovan on May 9th, 2013 at 08:34 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2013 08:24 AM
Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

The Jedi team might be able to take this 5.1/4.9 but it's almost too close to call. Windu's Vaapad amp will be an important factor in this fight considering the dark siders he can draw power from.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post May 9th, 2013 08:34 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by axel_jovan

This is classic argumentum ad populum, and as such has no real merit. erm
Not to mention, some of us are still not convinced if DoE Bane can take Mace (I deliberately leave RoT Bane vs Mace for some other time)

Well I myself have already argued my p.o.v. in that thread and give Bane the edge over Windu, though I agree it will be a near thing if it stays close in.

My assertion remains that more often than not it ends up with Sids & Bane taking on and killing Kenobi.

Really, I could throw that out because if we don't have the situation of Anakin out of sorts because of his worry over Padme, he certainly would have a chance of being focused enough to overcome Kenobi.

Again, my take: dark siders by a margin.

Old Post May 10th, 2013 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM Skywalker

I think everything depends on Windu and Bane. :/

Old Post May 17th, 2013 06:52 PM
Click here to Send GM Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GM Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does it depend on Windu?

Old Post May 17th, 2013 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote