KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor Vitiate vs Imperial Strike Team

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vitiate can win with ease 0 0%
Vitiate can win after a hard fight 1 25.00%
The Strike Team usurps the Empire 2 50.00%
The Strike Team barely makes it out 1 25.00%
They just make out. 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Emperor Vitiate vs Imperial Strike Team
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Emperor Vitiate vs Imperial Strike Team

The strike team of the 4 Empire protagonists from Swtor show up to take Vitiate down, Malgus style. Does Vitiate fall as his 'successor' did, or does he have the balls to walk away?

All characters at the end of their storylines.

Darth Nox
Emperor's Wrath (well, I guess not in this case, heh)
Cipher 9
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt

vs

Emperor Vitiate in all his power. Assumption that this team defeated Malgus.

Takes place on Vitiates Fortress, in his throne room.

Last edited by Nephthys on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

This is just the Kreia debate over again. If they can counter the mind domination then Nox might even solo. If not they die in 1 second.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nox isn't solo'ing. no expression

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The Wrath's counterpart beat Vitiate. This is just overkill.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:40 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nox isn't solo'ing against actual top tier combatants such as Sidious or Luke but will do just fine against Vitiate. no expression

Fixed.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Based
Fixed.

ROFLAMO, dude everybody knows Vitiate's above weaksauce PT combatants. He even defeated a nameless sith lord when he was 12.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Master Han a Private Message Find more posts by Master Han Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hilarious, but I'm still not seeing how Nox can beat Vitiate.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:03 AM
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can't, naturally. Vitiate absorbed the powers of hundreds of random sith lords according to Nyriss's speculation, gathered from legends, myths and other fail-proof research avenues.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Master Han a Private Message Find more posts by Master Han Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Actually it was 8000 and its confirmed in SWTORE. wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:14 AM
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, right. Encyclopedias certainly are infallible sources of information. Unless if they claim Palpatine is the strongest sith.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:18 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Two of these should clear up that butthurt over Vitiates majesty.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:19 AM
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

No need for pills, your (evil and genocidal) object of worship can easily break my mind and command me to his bidding. Hence why he does this to Satele Shan and the Supreme Chancellor. That war was over quickly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:21 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Can we just do the thread without having a big whinging fit over Vitiate leading to another dumb argument, please?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:08 AM
The Merchant

Strike team barely.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:10 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Master Han
No need for pills, your (evil and genocidal) object of worship can easily break my mind and command me to his bidding. Hence why he does this to Satele Shan and the Supreme Chancellor. That war was over quickly.

laughing out loud

I believe Neph has admitted Vitiate is an irredeemably crappy character. Why he is so drawn to him, then, I'll never know.

Though I am seeing a trend here.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:15 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Speaking of Vitiate, I wonder if later sources will say that Sidious was inspired by Vitiate and his empire and modeled it after his.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:16 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by The Merchant
Speaking of Vitiate, I wonder if later sources will say that Sidious was inspired by Vitiate and his empire and modeled it after his.

Given that Vitiate is a carbon copy of Sidious right down to the goddamn wardrobe, I'm pretty sure that's unavoidable.

Though why Sidious would seek inspiration from a guy who is, in some respects, the greatest failure in a long line of Sith failures is... bewildering.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:19 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
laughing out loud

I believe Neph has admitted Vitiate is an irredeemably crappy character. Why he is so drawn to him, then, I'll never know.

Though I am seeing a trend here.

Perhaps I, gasp, actually think he's powerful!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:21 AM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
Perhaps I, gasp, actually think he's powerful!

erm

That doesn't explain the fetishistic zeal with which you assume your task. I mean, I actually think Luke and Vader are pretty powerful... but don't prance from thread to endless thread wanking to them.

You seem to think Palpatine and Yoda are pretty powerful, but don't wank to them either.

The ones you are known to wank above all others are Bane, Nihilus, and Vitiate. I conclude from this that you are entranced by one-dimensional failures.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:25 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

and non Pt-era beingssmile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote