KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Luke Skywalker vs. PoD Bane, Darth Krayt and Count Dooku

Luke Skywalker vs. PoD Bane, Darth Krayt and Count Dooku
Started by: Master Han

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke Skywalker vs. PoD Bane, Darth Krayt and Count Dooku

Can Luke Skywalker at his peak take out this trio?

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

and

damn image sizes

Setting: Senate Rotunda

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out

Luke and Krayt get twin sabers.

------

I'd personally go with Luke at the moment, because I don't really know jack about Krayt.

If this is too much for Luke, add in Kyle Katarn.
If this is too much for the trio, swap PoD Bane for RoT Bane (no orbalisks)

Last edited by Master Han on Sep 7th, 2013 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Master Han a Private Message Find more posts by Master Han Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

luke insta-rape stomps

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 01:53 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Luke wins.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 01:54 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the one hand, Krayt gets humiliated by the holocrons of a few ancient sith. On the other hand, he seems to be able to help Luke against Abeloth in Conviction, and is apparently the most powerful duelist in his era, an era that includes a few Skywalkers. Particularly Kol Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Master Han a Private Message Find more posts by Master Han Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

With RoT Bane they can win imo. PoD Bane probably not.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
?YLLAER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get the impression this thread was made with the sole intention to hurt my feelings. If so, you succeeded you jerk.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:34 AM
Click here to Send ?YLLAER a Private Message Find more posts by ?YLLAER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ?YLLAER
I get the impression this thread was made with the sole intention to hurt my feelings. If so, you succeeded you jerk.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't get paranoid; I hardly make threads for the dubious pleasure of debating you. Stop applying Machiavellian motives to everything people do, OK?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:37 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

i feel that luke looks like a badass in that picture tho

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:40 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pencilcrayon

He has processed information in a nano second or less and has swung his blade "faster than thought"
He should be able to blitz 2 of them.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 03:10 AM
Click here to Send pencilcrayon a Private Message Find more posts by pencilcrayon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Personally I'd say the trio can handle it. None on their own, of course, but three combined...

... hm, unless of course they clash with each other due to Bane and Krayt hating each other. But if they can stay on course! Even Luke can only do so much at once, and each is a very powerful Sith who'd be able to put up a fight on their own to various extents.

Originally posted by Master Han
On the one hand, Krayt gets humiliated by the holocrons of a few ancient sith.

One of the holocrons had an actual ancient sith spirit (Remember that the Spirit of Exar Kun almost killed Luke once, sith spirits being actively dangerous to powerful people isn't new), who tried to make Krayt's armor eat him- and then Krayt *overcame* what he did and was fine.

Said spirit later got fully resurrected in body, and one of Krayt's subordinates curbstomped it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:13 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Personally I'd say the trio can handle it. None on their own, of course, but three combined...

... hm, unless of course they clash with each other due to Bane and Krayt hating each other. But if they can stay on course! Even Luke can only do so much at once, and each is a very powerful Sith who'd be able to put up a fight on their own to various extents.

Could you list some of Krayt's feats?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:01 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

imma try to find some

edit: he's held his own against kenobi in saber combat FAR before his prime, he's fought a much younger, fitter cade skywalker as a superior, his strength could be felt across the galaxy, held his own against karness muur, was able to fight abeloth alongside luke, and that's all i could find that was very impressive

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 7th, 2013 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:10 PM
Master Han
Restricted

Account Restricted

^did he really "hold his own" against Kenobi?

He's apparently the most powerful Force user (or was it duelist?) of his era, an era that supposedly includes Kol Skywalker. So...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:44 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

yes he did, but ultimately lost, just like we say revan held his own against vitiate, only to be ultimately defeated

edit: im prty sure it was duelist, although he was potent with the force, being able to crush stone with his lightning. and also, one of his "colleagues" annihilates an ancient sith

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 7th, 2013 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:49 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Krayts feats:

1. In lightsaber combat, he obviously outmatched both Cade Skywalker and Darth Wyyrlok III--Both of whom were 2 of the best duelists of the era, along with Draco and Roan Fel. Krayt was the best duelist of the era by a distinguished amount.

2. Though he chose not to wear it in his final confrontations for an unknown reason, Krayt owned a set of Vonduun Crab armor which was inpenetrable by lightsabers, similarly to Orbalisk armor, though it's mechanisms are different.

3. He killed several Tuk'ata beasts with a burst of Force Lightning during his time on Korriban, and has also crumbled stone with FL. He could use Dark Transfer, which is similar to FL, to insta-kill anyone who he can grab with his hands.

4. He has chucked several boulders at once at Wyyrlok in their final battle, and has overwhelmed Cade Skywalker with TK attacks in their final battle as well. Krayt also has "disciplined" Darth Nihl with TK.

5. Krayt has shown the ability to resist powerful Force Illusions that were created by Wyyrlok's Sith Sorcery, and he was able to use this ability himself--Uttterly overwhelming a Skywalker with his Force Illusions of his greatest fears.

6. Krayt can use Dark Transfer, just like Cade can, to heal both himself and others from the brink of death almost instantly. He's supposed to be as good with this ability as Cade is according to the latter himself, and the latter has healed his own wounds almost instantly in a combat scenario before--Leading me to believe Krayt can too.

7. Krayt has also claimed to have learned Essence Transfer from Darth Andeddu's holocron, but ultimately his will was not enough to overcome Cade's own, and thus he failed to take the latter's body.

8. Krayt, after his rebirth, made all who had ever touched the Dark Side across the entire galaxy feel his very presence, letting all know that he was alive. He did this on a Nexus, but still.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 06:35 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok seemed to be fighting as near equals until Wyyrlok put Krayt in a trance-like state. Also, when did Krayt show that he can instantly heal himself? He didn't immediately get back up after being stabbed by Cade. Unless you mean he can keep himself alive; but I've seen a lot of people suggest that he can instantly get back up with his dark transfer ability, which isn't true.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yep. Gotta remember it took a long time (weeks, months!) to recover from Wyyrlok's attack.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:10 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Wyyrlok should have continued being the Big Bad.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:42 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Agreed. The guy was far more interesting. Plus he was never a tusken raider.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:45 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Swtor has swelled my hatred for the Tuskans to mammoth proportions. F*ck those guys.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote