KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Cin Drallig vs Jaden Korr

Cin Drallig vs Jaden Korr
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Cin Drallig vs Jaden Korr

Both fighters are at their peak.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Setting is on a Republic Flagship. Nobody interferes.

Who takes this?

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Recent stuff has been playing up Jaden as a big badass in the NJO.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Please tell me which recent stuff? I assume he still isn't more powerful than Kyle?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 03:58 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Please tell me which recent stuff? I assume he still isn't more powerful than Kyle?

He was the main character in both Crosscurrent
and Riptide. And I wouldn't think so, but he is considered formidable.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Korras a 14 year old pwned Katarn albeit with the sceptre's help. Cin Drallig was a match for Anakin and got beat quite deceptively, awesome fight to be sure, while it lasts.

Jaden by KO.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:26 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Q99

roll eyes (sarcastic) He was a galactic badass from year one - 14 ABY.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:28 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Allankles
roll eyes (sarcastic) He was a galactic badass from year one - 14 ABY.

But can he compete with Cin Drallig?...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:08 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

yes.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:19 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't know why, but I feel that Jaden is at Bastila Shan level...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:41 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

no. He's far above her.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 09:34 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

He's quite a ways above Shan. The NJO era needs him to be.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:08 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Jmanghan
But can he compete with Cin Drallig?...

The guy was built to compete with anyone - that's his MO.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I wouldn't say "anyone". But he can certainly take Drallig.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:14 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Well any Jedi/Sith, excluding force entities which are a different kettle of fish.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Top tier force users (like Luke/Sidious) would easily stomp Korr imo. even the likes of Darth Wyyrlok III and Exar Kun would solidly beat Korr.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:21 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

I doubt that any flesh and blood force user can "easily" beat him. He was able to fight the combined power of Ragnos + Tavion at 14, and as a 40+ year old was able to withstand the force crush of an ancient force entity.

So no, I don't see any humanoid force user having any kind of "easy" time with Korr. He's somewhere at Kyp level in the force, and he has Mara and Kyle's skill and tenacity in fights, I'd actually make him favorite against an aging Palps or Luke.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nah. Ragnos was a weakened spirit possessing some featless Tavion. Korr literally has no feats putting him anywhere near the level of Luke and Sidious, or even the likes of Dooku.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:27 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Ragnos was a spirit, he wasn't "weakened" anywhere - any sources that say he was weak? We already saw what a younger Exar Kun spirit did. Tavion was hardly featless with the scepter she was above Katarn and Korr - Vjun. And she had more power left over to empower normies to become force sensitive, not to mention empowering the whole Reborn faction. She had also siphoned dark side energy from several worlds.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:33 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Ragnos was a weakened spirit possessing some featless Tavion. Korr literally has no feats putting him anywhere near the level of Luke and Sidious, or even the likes of Dooku.

Luke and Sidious are hardly the be all end all, as far as force users go, they were kind of geeks. More bookish, less natural warriors.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:36 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

lmao that's because Kun drained the entire massassi race, which made him more powerful. lol Tavion has no combat feats, all her "power" is from the scepter, which did all those special things.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 08:36 PM