KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah vs. Revan Reborn

Darth Zannah vs. Revan Reborn
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Zannah vs. Revan Reborn

Who wins, Zannah as of Dynasty of Evil, or Revan as of TOR: Revan?

Sabers, Force, All-Out

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:33 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Revan, but you already knew that would be my answer.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Don't we already have this topic?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

we essentially do

Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Don't we already have this topic?

I think the other topic was force fight only.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by WildBantha88
we essentially do

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Except Zannah could take Revan with her lightsaber skills and speed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Speed won't be an issue.
Revan is capable of holding himself in a saber battle.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:06 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan would never get through her defense. And speed would be a factor. Imagine this but with a lightsaber and if Chun-li was blonde and also a sith lord:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan's speed is Vitiate/Tython level.
Also, Battle precognition would be the *perfect* ability (besides Shatterpoint) to predict where to break her defense.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:12 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan's speed is below Zannah's.

I don't see how.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:14 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don't see this fight being decided by their lightsaber abilities.

Zannah is not aggressive enough to press Revan in a duel, but her defense wouldn't be broken by Revan either.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It might be below, but it won't be a determining factor.
Once again, Zannah won't beat Tython/Vitiate with speed.

I do. He will be predicting Zannah's movements, and then can foresee a break/gap in her defense, where other opponents could not.
But I agree with Emperordmb, the Force battle is the determining factor, and we already have a thread going for that.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:17 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It might be below, but it won't be a determining factor.
Once again, Zannah won't beat Tython/Vitiate with speed.

I do. He will be predicting Zannah's movements, and then can foresee a break/gap in her defense, where other opponents could not.
But I agree with Emperordmb, the Force battle is the determining factor, and we already have a thread going for that.

I only suggested it as one factor in the first place.

Zannah is just creating a spinning defensive wall, theres nothing to predict. Such a tactic doesn't leave any gaps in her defense either.

Have I at least convinced you that it would be a tougher force fight than you thought it'd be?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:33 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Like the other thread shows, it will be brought down to:
Revan's Lightning vs Zannah's Sorcery.
Neither will get an advantage in telekinesis.
At least that is how I see it.
quote:
Zannah is just creating a spinning defensive wall, theres nothing to predict. Such a tactic doesn't leave any gaps in her defense either.

(please log in to view the image)
There would be a gap in all the blue space. erm

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Do you not understand the meaning of spinning?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:41 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I do, that's why I put the areas. The saber is spinning in a circle shape, correct?
The saber is not large enough to cover every (blue) area at once.
It's her speed in which she spins it that makes it cover everything.
The picture above is assuming time *froze*, and you see her spinning stop.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Good, have a cookie.

Her technique is effective because its impossible for someone to fully thrust their lightsaber through the blue circle where the blade isn't currently present before the spinning blade catches it and deflects it to the side. It doesn't matter that theres gaps if you stop time, because the blade spins too fast for Revans lightsaber to actually get through. So there isn't actually a gap.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:47 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Except there are two notable cons in this technique.
1. She cannot really do anything else when performing this barrier.
2. She *will* eventually tire, and the speed of the spinning will steadily slow.
Revan's Force reserve is larger then hers, plus has greater endurance and stamina feats.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:50 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Except there are two notable cons in this technique.
1. She cannot really do anything else when performing this barrier.
2. She *will* eventually tire, and the speed of the spinning will steadily slow.
Revan's Force reserve is larger then hers, plus has greater endurance and stamina feats.

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote