KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Maul and Savage vs ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke

Maul and Savage vs ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

Maul and Savage vs ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke

Sabers
Force
All out

Who wins?

This is TPM Maul

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 05:46 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor L Stark
Team 2 in all three.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 05:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team two comfortably.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team two comfortably.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Savage is a good tier lower than everyone else here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Team 2.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Team 2, just because of Savage.

Replace him with Dooku and we have a clean team 1 victory here.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Luke's not experienced enough to take Savage. The guy eats Council Members for breakfast.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Luke's not experienced enough to take Savage. The guy eats Council Members for breakfast.

No offense but is this a serious comment?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Sinious
No offense but is this a serious comment?

Yes. And I'm wondering what some of you guys are on.

Have you not seen TCW?

Savage has defeated the likes of Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress. ROTJ Luke has almost no chance.

As for the other half of this fight obviously Anakin takes it. But I bet even TPM Maul makes him work for the win.

However if Opress takes out Luke quickly, then I wouldn't like Anakin's chances of soloing both brothers.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Anakin takes Luke's saber and solo's, then.

Not that Luke would lose to Savage in the first place.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Yes. And I'm wondering what some of you guys are on.

Have you not seen TCW?

Savage has defeated the likes of Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress. ROTJ Luke has almost no chance.

As for the other half of this fight obviously Anakin takes it. But I bet even TPM Maul makes him work for the win.

However if Opress takes out Luke quickly, then I wouldn't like Anakin's chances of soloing both brothers.

Really? You give Luke no credit. What Opress is going to overpower Luke who wasn't overpowered by Vader?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kotor3
Really? You give Luke no credit. What Opress is going to overpower Luke who wasn't overpowered by Vader?

Difference is Opress won't hold back like Vader did with his kid.

And btw I love Luke, and I hope Ep. 7 is going to show him as the most powerful Jedi ever.

But after the Prequels ROTJ Luke is not Jedi Council level yet. He'll be TPM Kenobi level at most.

This guy Opress has taken out 2 different Council members, and defeated Ventress too.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin takes Luke's saber and solo's, then.

Assuming Anakin's Jar Kai skills are as awesome as Kenobi's. Even then would have to be a pretty good performance by Anakin.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
[BNot that Luke would lose to Savage in the first place. [/B]

Of course he would.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jul 25th, 2014 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:01 PM
Kotor3

Difference is Opress won't hold back like Vader did with his kid.

And btw I love Luke, and I hope Ep. 7 is going to show him as the most powerful Jedi ever.

But after the Prequels ROTJ Luke is not Jedi Council level yet. He'll be TPM Kenobi level at most.

This is whole of our discussion the other thread. I see Luke as Kenobi superior as of TPM. Vader held back as much as Luke did. I say it again. 70 to 80% Vader is better than 100% TPM Maul.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:21 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Assuming Anakin's Jar Kai skills are as awesome as Kenobi's. Even then would have to be a pretty good performance by Anakin.

I imagine we'd see some Zonakin action from him if Luke falls right in front of him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Do not speak of that horrible fan concept.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:58 PM