KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader and Exar Kun vs. Darth Malgus and Darth Krayt

Darth Vader and Exar Kun vs. Darth Malgus and Darth Krayt
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Darth Vader and Exar Kun vs. Darth Malgus and Darth Krayt

Who wins?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:07 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Team 1 wins solidly.

Vader takes Malgus comfortably.

Kun takes Krayt because if Krayt tries to Dark Transfer, Kun is well versed evidently on how to attack as a spirit, that is if Kun doesn't attempt to do the same, only difference is Krayt has to touch you, Kun doesn't.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:10 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kun versus Krayt is a tough one

But Vader would take out Malgus before they're done fighting.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:

Kun takes Krayt because if Krayt tries to Dark Transfer, Kun is well versed evidently on how to attack as a spirit, that is if Kun doesn't attempt to do the same, only difference is Krayt has to touch you, Kun doesn't.

You very clearly have no idea what Dark Transfer is.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:16 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DT never struck me as something he'd opt to outright in a duel. In a pure saber duel Kun and Krayt are on the same skill tier, and the skill gap between Kun/Krayt it isn't as wide as the power/skill gap between Vader and Malgus.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:20 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He did against Cade. no expression

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:22 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It is a technique that can kill or revive an opponent, considering both Cade and Krayt have appeared as spirits after it I don't understand where your confusion comes from.

Kun has shown ability to do something similar to Luke Skywalker.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:22 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Well from the impression eye'm getting Vader could handle Malgus pretty easily and then he and Kun could just gang up on Krayt.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:23 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Pretty much.

Malgus is the odd one out of the 4, as weird as it sounds saying that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:25 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dark Transfer has nothing to do with spirits. In simplest terms, it uses shatterpoint to find weak points in the body or object and directly pours energy (which appears in the form of lightning) into them, causing them to burst.

This ability can also be used in reverse to purge ailments and mend wounds through the same method. Basically, Krayt can either use it to instantaneously heal himself of most afflictions and non-fatal injuries, or to kill via contact.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:28 AM
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He did against Cade. no expression

Only because he was trying to convert him to the dark side. TBH, Krayt would be better just using his other saber as it gives him better range and allows him to block.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:31 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kun wouldn't let that happen obviously, the only chance Krayt would get to use it is an opening.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:32 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dark Transfer has nothing to do with spirits. In simplest terms, it uses shatterpoint to find weak points in the body or object and directly pours energy (which appears in the form of lightning) into them, causing them to burst.

This ability can also be used in reverse to purge ailments and mend wounds through the same method. Basically, Krayt can either use it to instantaneously heal himself of most afflictions and non-fatal injuries, or to kill via contact.

But it does cause spirits which is my entire point, the aggressive variant of it does allow for spirits to appear, my point is that Kun's spirit would end Krayt right away.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 07:20 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 1.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:14 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Team 2 Team 2 !
What Kun Krayt? Can you explain? If you explain I gonna with Team 1....

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Team 2 Team 2 !
What Kun Krayt? Can you explain? If you explain I gonna with Team 1....

Vader is like a superior version of Malgus(with no lightning tho).

People have various opinions about Krayt but I think he is about Vader level. His fights with other sith of his era suggest this.

Kun is a master sorcerer and has vast knowledge of the dark side. He should be able to prevent getting killed by Krayt's haxx. Even though Kun is a force beast and has very dangerous force techniques/attacks, he always engages in duels and attempts to defeat his enemies with his lightsaber which is another proof of his saber mastery.

Vader can hold off Krayt while Kun kills Malgus or Kun can face Krayt while Vader faces Malgus and in this case both members of team 1 would be victorious after experiencing the fight of their lives of course.

I personally place these 4 sith like this:

Kun>Vader=Krayt>Malgus

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Vader>Malgus, and that's all I'm certain of, so I'm leaning team 1.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus > Vader, but Krayt will likely lose to Kun.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

team 1

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

VAder> I already know....
I read too many idioties on comic vine about Exar Kun V.S Krayt...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote