KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Shaak Ti vs Depa Billaba (Sabers)

Shaak Ti vs Depa Billaba (Sabers)
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaak Ti vs Depa Billaba (Sabers)

Who is the bigger loser?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 05:23 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Starting distance?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 05:25 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

14.92 feet apart

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 05:26 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Depa in the EU is going to have no Vaapad advantages against Shaak Ti and probably loses because she is mentally compromised.

Depa as of Rebels(as in a Soresu master not Vaapad) would last a lot longer and may genuinely win.

Problem with Depa is her best feat is via her EU incarnation and that one was abusing Vaapad like a drug.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 05:30 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigblue442

Been a while since I checked up on the new shit.

Um.. why the **** is Shatterpoint suddenly no longer Canon?

Did the dumbshits working for Lucas or whomever suddenly decide they didn't want any good Novels to make it into the Canon?

Anyway.

Before The Force Unleashed, I would have said that Depa rapes Shaak Ti - because regardless of how Depa was mentally while immersed in Vapaad, she was so powerful and deadly that even Mace couldn't handle her.

But Shaak Ti in The Force Unleashed is speed-blitzing around Galen and giving him a good run for his money - so it could be either Shaak Ti or Depa that wins, here.

Also Rebels looks as profusely-Retarded as TCW is.

"Soresu Depa" (thanks, Retards) would likely lose to Shaak Ti, due to the lack of raw-speed she would normally possess with Vapaad.

Also, how the **** is Depa only a "Soresu practitioner", when her Master would have (and originally DID) teach her Juyo?

****ing Retards.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Bigblue442 a Private Message Find more posts by Bigblue442 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

When did Ti blitz anyone or anything?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:35 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

She got blitzed by Grievous twice :3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:36 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not the loser TCW wheezing abomination. This would never happen to Agen Kolar

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:40 AM
Bigblue442

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
When did Ti blitz anyone or anything?

Originally posted by Bigblue442
speed-blitzing around

"Around", as in, very hard to hit. Not a direct-blitz at him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:41 AM
Click here to Send Bigblue442 a Private Message Find more posts by Bigblue442 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigblue442

Not the loser TCW wheezing abomination. This would never happen to Agen Kolar

Guessing Agen Kolar is the new Bandon?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:42 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She wasn't blitzing anyone and her acrobatics are apart of being a master of Ataru, she is just as fast as Marek based on feats. She beats Depa though due to Depa being featless.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:42 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno if being featless is as bad as being Shaak Ti in general though

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:43 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Beating stupid unprogrammed Magnaguards and getting the best of Wanken Marek >> doing nothing but fighting Samuel L with a nexus amp

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:44 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Bigblue442
Guessing Agen Kolar is the new Bandon?

Bane is the new Bandon, Kolar shouldn't be lumped in with him

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:45 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beating stupid unprogrammed Magnaguards and getting the best of Wanken Marek >> doing nothing but fighting Samuel L with a nexus amp
True enough, true enough. You win this battle Ti, but the war isn't over yet.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:46 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She would predictably lose to anyone above Jinn, but should be able to take guys beneath Vos like Bane, Koth, Darach, and others. That depends on if they're properly programmed though

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:49 AM
Bigblue442

she is just as fast as Marek based on feats.

That's what I was implying.

She beats Depa though due to Depa being featless.

You haven't read Shatterpoint?

It's good. It's Heart of Darkness, meets Star Wars.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:52 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

She would predictably lose to anyone above Jinn, but should be able to take guys beneath Vos like Bane, Koth, Darach, and others. That depends on if they're properly programmed though
Yeah, Ti is good at beating foes who aren't programmed properly but against real duelists she becomes chump change tbh. I think Jinn would beat her. Anoon Bondara is a good fight for Shaak Ti.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:54 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I've read Shatterpoint, and her duel with Windu had many circumstances. He was injured, tired from trekking through Haruun Kal, she had a nexus amp, and he absolutely didn't want to fight her. She has no feats that put her above Ti imo.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:54 AM
Bigblue442

Bane is the new Bandon, Kolar shouldn't be lumped in with him

I recall a guy years ago, calc'ing Bane's "rain-drop" feat to put him around Mace Windu in melee-speed.

That's faster than Sidious. I doubt Bandon is that fast.

I faintly recall Bane having other impressive abilities and kills as well, although I would have to research again to see them.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about Cad Bane, in which case I'd agree.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:57 AM