KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Bane

Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Bane
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Bane

Asajj as of The Clone Wars Season 5.
Bane as of Path of Destruction.

Setting: Dathomir

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 05:13 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Interesting idea. Assaj will probably win, though; especially on her home turf.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 05:16 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Interesting idea.
I'm an interesting guy.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 05:17 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

PoD Bane gets stomped by Ventress.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ventress would humiliate PoD Bane with or without a nexus amp, and beat DOE Bane with slight difficulty at most.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane. TK and Lightning too strong. Probably beats her in sabers too.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

His lightning can be dodged, and his telekinesis couldn't do anything more than kill guards and break boxes and throw couches. Beating Plo Koon, pressuring Mace Windu, and beating Kit Fisto are all vastly better showings than Bane has ever done.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Why can't Asajj just block the lightning with her sabers?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:27 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Because this is Neph we're talking about.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:29 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane's lightning was dodged by a semi-trained featless character named Hetton, Asajj is faster than Bane is and can easily dodge it if he did.

Likewise his telekinesis isn't powerful enough to do much damage to her.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Why can't Asajj just block the lightning with her sabers?

His lightning is too powerful for that. Extremely powerful lightning can overwhelm lightsaber defenses and blow them out of the wielders hands or fail to be blocked by them. Bane's lightning is in that category.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

His lightning was dodged lol, you always leave that out. And no his lightning has never been shown to overload lightsabers, or else it would've cooked Zannah when it came into contact with hers. His lightning has never won him a duel against a powerful force sensitive.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:32 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Carthage, a mod suggested that we cease discussions. Stop harassing me. You are on ignore, theres no point talking to me.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:38 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Ventress already blocked Dooku's lightning, I don't it will be the determined factor here.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Again this is a public forum and if you make posts I can respond to them to my choosing, responding to a post you make in a public venue isn't "harassment". You also have posted comments to my posts, so you might want to take your own advice.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:40 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Marco1907
Ventress already blocked Dooku's lightning, I don't it will be the determined factor here.

Bane's lightning is much more powerful than Dooku's, which Ventress blocked poorly, I might add.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:47 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by carthage
His lightning was dodged lol, you always leave that out. And no his lightning has never been shown to overload lightsabers, or else it would've cooked Zannah when it came into contact with hers. His lightning has never won him a duel against a powerful force sensitive.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:05 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Marco1907

Malgus's lightning was capable of stopping out lightsabers, but that's only because Aryn wasn't physically strong enough to power through it. Bane's lightning has never been shown to do that, and unlike Malgus's lightning people have dodged his. Ventress can likely do the same imo, lightning will never be a factor in a duel with someone like Ventress so much as skill.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:08 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Replying to Newguy only:

Bane can spam lightning or produce large lightning storms. Ventress can't dodge indefinitely. Lightning as failed to be dodged far more than it's been avoided.

Zannah is as powerful as Bane, so of course she could block his lightning. That proves nothing.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:08 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

When has he produced a "large lightning storm" against a force sensitive, and no you haven't refuted that his lighting was dodged by Hetton. He never even used lightning successfully to harm a force sensitive.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:14 PM