KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Talon & Aayla Secura vs. Satele Shan

Darth Talon & Aayla Secura vs. Satele Shan
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Darth Talon & Aayla Secura vs. Satele Shan

All in their prime. Can the Twi'lek's kill her, or will the Grandmaster slay her adversaries? Starting distance is fifteen feet, battle takes place in Joker's throne room in Arkham Asylum.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 08:38 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 10:06 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 10:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

If Satele eliminates Aayla first with the Force, which she could do quite comfortably, then she wins.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 10:30 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it's that simple.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Which is why I said if. Dueling them both head-on is asking for a loss, basically.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:04 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is pretty much why Satele loses. Her vs Talon alone is a debatable contest, Aayla is icing.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:09 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

How is Talon a debatable contest?

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:11 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're similar in pretty much every category.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:14 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I need more elaboration than that, because I disagree, tbh.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:16 PM
Q99

I also disagree, I put Shan as solidly above Talon.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
I also disagree, I put Shan as solidly above Talon.
Well yeah, but.. we know what you're like with titles and what not.
Originally posted by SunRazer
I need more elaboration than that, because I disagree, tbh.
Satele holding her own against Malgus is roughly as good as Talon holding her own against Cade a few times, holding off two Jedi simultaneously who can kill groups of Sith and Sith troopers/hold their own against Vong in a random encounter/stalemate one of Krayt's best fighters etc. Power-wise, well, you know what Talon is capable of.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 12:53 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Satele's more powerful, tbh.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 01:03 AM
Q99

Satele also defeated Darth Mekhis of the Dark Council, blew through a thick armored door with TK, and all that.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Satele and Mekhis fought to a standstill.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 01:08 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Talon destroyed like 10 feet of solid stone ground and raised it above Cade's head, threw up a barrier that repelled the Mynock's thruster fire, commanded half a dozen creatures with beast control while engaging in a duel, killed an IK with lightning etc. Even if Satele is more powerful, it's not by much in my honest motherf*cking opinion.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 01:16 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Satele Absorbed a lightsaber blade decades before her prime, Crushed Hex Droids effortlessly, raised a Barrier that protected her from some of Revan's Force powers on one of the most potent Dark Side nexuses in the galaxy, manipulated Hex Droids' biological components whilst simultaneously using Barrier to seal air, etc.

She's roughly on par with Talon in sabers/speed, but she's more powerful, which is enough to give her the majority.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 01:22 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Pmub hbt?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:14 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

but she's more powerful, which is enough to give her the majority.
Not really, it's not like in a duel her power edge amount to more than the odd push, which Talon can also accomplish against Satele.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:44 PM
Q99

Satele and Mekhis fought to a standstill.

In which Mekhis suffered a severe injury and Satele didn't.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:03 AM