KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dark council members vs Quinlan Vos

Dark council members vs Quinlan Vos
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Dark council members vs Quinlan Vos

I'm just curious to see if a jedi of Vos' skill level could beat some members of the council. This is not a gauntlet so he's healed after each fight. (I'm not sure about the order):

1 Darth Lokess
2 Darth Ravage
3 Darth Acharon
4 Darth Jadus
5 Darth Thanaton
6 Darth Baras

If he can't beat any of them, could you write the difficulty he loses to them? I'd like to know if he's far behind or only slighty weaker. However,if he's able to beat all of them, please write the name of the strongest member of the council he could defeat

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Jadus should be at the top of this gauntlet, he's easily the most powerful.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

And Nox also. Don't know about the first three, but he should go down against the next two (Jadus and Thanaton) at least.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Jadus should be at the top of this gauntlet, he's easily the most powerful.
Ok then it's:

1 Darth Lokess
2 Darth Ravage
3 Darth Acharon
4 Darth Thanaton
5 Darth Baras
6 Darth Jadus

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Stops at Thanaton or before (I'm admittedly not very familiar with the first 3)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
And Nox also. Don't know about the first three, but he should go down against the next two (Jadus and Thanaton) at least.
Darth Lokess thought that with help of the other eleven council members she could defeat the emperor,but they were easily defeated. Darth Ravage was called " The voice of the emperor", so i guess he was an important member of the council. About Darth Acharon, i might be wrong, but i think he was defeated by HoT during the battle Corellia

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:18 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Darth Lokess thought that with help of the other eleven council members she could defeat the emperor,but they were easily defeated. Darth Ravage was called " The voice of the emperor", so i guess he was an important member of the council. About Darth Acharon, i might be wrong, but i think he was defeated by HoT during the battle Corellia

It was a planet Arc, so your generic strike team really.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Quinlan Vos is punching above his weight here. Only the most powerful among the Jedi and Sith are able to contend with Dark Council members.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 08:04 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Quinlan Vos is punching above his weight here. Only the most powerful among the Jedi and Sith are able to contend with Dark Council members.
Feats for Lokess, Ravage and Acharon?

And that's not really true. Some non-Force users have taken on and defeated DC members.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 08:06 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Most of the DC guys just lack showings, given that they live in an era rife with political brown nosing and nepotism doesn't really establish a level of skill. Sure you can say "THEY WERE THE MOST POWERFUL SITH OF THEIR ERA", but thats pretty meaningless if they have no feats.

They could be 00ber but who knows

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 16th, 2015 10:44 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

First three I'm not sure but I think he may well be stomped by Baras, Thanaton and Jadus tbh.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 11:00 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by ILS
Feats for Lokess, Ravage and Acharon?

And that's not really true. Some non-Force users have taken on and defeated DC members.

True, but the Void, Trooper, Cipher are a couple of the most efficient non-users combatants in the entire mythos. It's not like just any non-sensitive can defeat them, in fact it's the opposite.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
True, but the Void, Trooper, Cipher are a couple of the most efficient non-users combatants in the entire mythos. It's not like just any non-sensitive can defeat them, in fact it's the opposite.
I agree, all I'm saying is it's not like there is a set tier you need to be in for taking on any DC'er. Vos could very well be up to the job depending on who it is.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:22 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Vos could beat Thanaton is a hard fight.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 16th, 2015 09:31 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

How so?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 16th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Only non combative method can save him !!!

Old Post May 16th, 2015 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by The Merchant
Vos could beat Thanaton is a hard fight.

Excuse me?

Darth Thanaton would stomp him.

Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Only the most powerful Jedi and Sith can defeat Darth Vowrawn? laughing

The North Remembers

Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Only the most powerful Jedi and Sith can defeat Darth Vowrawn? laughing

Do not forget that its DARTH Wowrawn and he is among the longest lasting members of the Dark Council in galactic history.

In documented confrontations, I recall only Lord Draahg overwhelming Vowrawn with use of Force Drain powers. And even in this case, Vowrawn managed to prevent disintegration attempt on him with his defensive abilities throughout the duration of confrontation between Draahg and Emperor's Wrath.

And keep in mind that Draahg was among the most powerful Sith of the Empire.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 09:48 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do not forget that its DARTH Wowrawn
Yeah, b*tch.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 09:50 PM