KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Exile vs. TCW Darth Maul

The Exile vs. TCW Darth Maul
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Exile vs. TCW Darth Maul

KOTOR 2 Exile

vs

Darth Maul as of the Clone Wars

Battle takes place on Hypori

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 08:36 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Maul

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Pardon?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Pardon?

big grin

Depends what incarnation to be honest, Malachor!Meetra wins, Revan!Meetra does not.

Edit: Oh, it's Kotor 2.... Probably Meetra? I'm not sure, if I'm honest.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Both die.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Malachor Meetra still loses.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 10:44 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Selenial
big grin

Depends what incarnation to be honest, Malachor!Meetra wins, Revan!Meetra does not.

Edit: Oh, it's Kotor 2.... Probably Meetra? I'm not sure, if I'm honest.
Well, I don't think Maul is so greater a duelist than the Exile to net him a win here, whereas the Exile is the notably more powerful Force user.

I'd say the Exile wins.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

How is the Exile notably more powerful in the Force than Maul?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 03:25 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

She took on an entire academy of Sith, defeated Sion three times and defeated Darth Traya in succession all on arguably the most powerful dark side nexus in mythos. In comparison Maul has some high level TK feats and Darth Sion level endurance feats. Go figure tbh.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 06:11 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

That didn't even begin to justify your statement. That's not none of those are Force showings.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 07:27 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So your saying the Force was of no help in accomplishing those feats?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 07:51 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No, but the fact that she's a Wound in the Force, which makes anything Malachor could to do to her irrelevant while not a single other person there is probably plays a huge factor into that, as well as the fact that most of her victories were likely lightsaber related.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:05 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No, but the fact that she's a Wound in the Force, which makes anything Malachor could to do to her irrelevant while not a single other person there is probably plays a huge factor into that, as well as the fact that most of her victories were likely lightsaber related.

(please log in to view the image)

"There is a world on the outer rim surrounded by mass shadows. Past the graveyard of Mandalorian warships this planet suffers. Crushed in gravity's fist. To walk on it's surface is to feel it crushing every cell of your being. It is like being buried alive until it seems you will never breathe again."

"Traversing it's surface had been agony. Mentally, she had still sensed the anguish of all who had lost their lives there. Physically, the intense gravity of the world had held her in its crushing grip, leaving her gasping for breath. It had been the most awful and horrific experience of her life."

"On Malachor she'd felt the echoes of unimaginable pain [...] On Malachor she had felt the echo of great destruction"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:17 PM
Zenwolf

Yet apparently everyone else was fine under this gravity crushing thing. Also you folks are implying, that Maul wouldn't be able to the the same.

It's a great feat and all, but let's not go and say Suirk would be the only one capable of doing it.

That being said, can we stop looking at this singular feat each and every time? Because all I see is this one feat being discussed at length and really nothing else whenever there's a thread involving such.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yet apparently everyone else was fine under this gravity crushing thing. Also you folks are implying, that Maul wouldn't be able to the the same.

It's a great feat and all, but let's not go and say Suirk would be the only one capable of doing it.

That being said, can we stop looking at this singular feat each and every time? Because all I see is this one feat being discussed at length and really nothing else whenever there's a thread involving such.

Actually, we discuss 4 main feats.

- Beating Atris
- Slaughtering an "infinite" army
- Beating Darth Nihilus
- Everything on Malachor

It's not really one feat anyway. And no, not everyone else was fine. Dark siders had to draw on the dark energies of the planets to survive, it's how they corrupted light sided force users.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:29 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Selenial
Actually, we discuss 4 main feats.

- Beating Atris
- Slaughtering an "infinite" army
- Beating Darth Nihilus
- Everything on Malachor

It's not really one feat anyway. And no, not everyone else was fine. Dark siders had to draw on the dark energies of the planets to survive, it's how they corrupted light sided force users.

Yet they were still able to move around and such, doesn't matter they had to draw on the darkside really.

Point is, they were still able to fight, really all that matters.

Aside from Nihilus, I'm not seeing anything Maul couldn't replicate. Though what infinite army?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No, but the fact that she's a Wound in the Force, which makes anything Malachor could to do to her irrelevant while not a single other person there is probably plays a huge factor into that...
Sure, I expect they all bowed down before the majesty over her wound and such. roll eyes (sarcastic)
quote:
as well as the fact that most of her victories were likely lightsaber related.
And indeed the Force and lightsaber combat are totally exclusive of one another. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Everyone else? Lol who?
quote:
All the matters is Maul couldn't.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:33 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Everyone else? Lol who?All the matters is Maul couldn't.

The Sith inside the academy?

Also why can't Maul?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:34 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Yet they were still able to move around and such, doesn't matter they had to draw on the darkside really.

Point is, they were still able to fight, really all that matters.

Aside from Nihilus, I'm not seeing anything Maul couldn't replicate. Though what infinite army?

It does, if Malachor presents such immeasurable pain that someone has to use the Dark Side to survive, then why does the fact Surik is as far into the light as possible (read: More than even Yoda) not matter?

The army of Sith that invaded citadel station. These Sith who supposedly master many forms of lightsaber combat specifically to kill Jedi...

Edit: Not to mention the worst part was psychological, which would have a major effect on her ability to draw on the force.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:39 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The Sith inside the academy?
Key word. Sith. Screams of pain and anguish will only empower them.
quote:
Also why can't Maul?
Maul is not defeating Traya, Sion and an academy of Sith with his abilities hampered and his opponents empowered. Traya could choke him out by herself.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2015 09:40 PM