KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.
Started by: Vixas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vixas

Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

So then, without further ado, Darth Revan (feats prior to KOTOR 1), Revan Reborn (From the "Revan" novel and Foundry Flashpoint), and "Dark" Revan (From Shadow of Revan) run a gauntlet. They are rejuvenated between each round and they, as well as their opponents, are in the prime of their respective form/phase.

Warm-Up: Warb Null, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon.

Stage 1: Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin
Stage 2: Darth Bane (Non-Orbalisk), Darth Malgus (As of FE), RotS Palpatine
Stage 3: Mace Windu, RoTS Anakin, Oppo Rancisis
Stage 4: Darth Krayt, Count Dooku, Inquisitor Jerec
Stage 5: Yoda, RotJ Luke, Obi-Wan Kenobi

I don't believe there is much more for me to say then I hope you enjoy. smile

Last edited by Vixas on Aug 1st, 2015 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Re: Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

They get stomped in Round 2.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 04:54 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

Re: Re: Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious

Just to clarify: By "Darth Bane" I am in-fact counting him outside of his Orbalisk Armor. As it seems people on here are fond of calling that "form" Orbalisk Bane. Apologies for the in-clarity if there was any.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:01 AM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Palpatine is the key name there.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:01 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Revans shit on the warm-up round and round one, but die pretty badly to round 2.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:04 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Revans shit on the warm-up round and round one, but die pretty badly to round 2.

Not because of Bane though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: Re: Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

They don't get "stomped," lmfao, but they lose - yeah.

I sense Vixas is a Revan fan though... I shall mold him into my prodigy.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 1st, 2015 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:21 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Re: Re: Re: Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
They don't get "stomped," lmfao, but they lose - yeah.

ROTS Sidious vs SoR Revan would end with a semi-stomp. Everything after that is a slaughter.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:26 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Actually they might have a shot if SOR Revan can oneshot Bane

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:26 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: Re: Re: Re: Revan, Revan, and Revan run a gauntlet.

ROTS Sidious vs SoR Revan would end with a semi-stomp. Everything after that is a slaughter.

All the Revan's can individually hold their own against Sidious.

They can't win, but they can stall tbh. It would be a good fight.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You said some stupid s*** in the past but this tops all tbh laughing out loud

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:29 AM
Vixas

(@Carthage: Oh I am aware xD Believe me. I just happened to catch myself with a needed clarification.)

I see. Then I pose a question to every who has answered thus far. Most notably DarthAnt in this instance and Ancient power should he comment. As the two of you expressed in my earlier thread that you believed SoR Revan in his Prime was above Vader in RotJ. Which was stated, I believe, that Vader by RotJ was 80% of Sidious' strength as of RotJ. Whether or not one believes Sidious stronger in RotS, the quote, or if I remember it from an unofficial source... is beyond me. Just thought I would raise the point as no-one has really "argued" the contrary. Not saying I particularly disagree, but I do feel the need as the OP to argue for a "side" if I feel there is one that could be made, and none have done so.

Edit: The question being: Could SoR Revan distract/hold-off Sidious long enough for the other incarnations to defeat Malgus and Bane? Or could they even defeat Malgus and Bane? (I have an opinion on this but I am posing the question for the sake of posing it)

Last edited by Vixas on Aug 1st, 2015 at 05:36 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:29 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

> Revan goes toe-to-toe with eight man strike teams of the most powerful beings in the galaxy.
> Some still think he would get beaten by Palpatine in seconds. Can't expect much more from Sinious.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:30 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

He is still inferior to Sidious in the force by a margin and is heavily outclassed in sabers both speed and skill wise.

But that's not what I was I was laughing at. You seriously believe pre-KOTOR Revan could hold his own against Sidious and that is ridiculous.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:35 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Vixas
Which was stated, I believe, that Vader by RotJ was 80% of Sidious' strength as of RotJ.
Even if we are to take that quote seriously, then it should be interpreted as %20 difference is a big deal in SW Universe considering how easily Sidious can take out Vader and how much more powerful he is.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:36 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He is still inferior to Sidious in the force by a margin and is heavily outclassed in sabers both speed and skill wise.

But that's not what I was I was laughing at. You seriously believe pre-KOTOR Revan could hold his own against Sidious and that is ridiculous.

That doesn't mean he can't compete. The main thing Sidious has over Revan is a quite large speed advantage, but Revan's keeping up with eight man strike teams which would have lightsaber attacks, blaster fire, and explosions from all directions pretty much constantly. Like I said, he's obviously outclassed, but that doesn't mean he can't hold his own.

You seriously believe pre-KOTOR Revan could hold his own against Sidious and that is ridiculous.

I have Darth Revan perhaps more powerful than KotOR Revan. It's not my fault you don't respect a character who can defeat Kreia and the Exile at the same time.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:39 AM
Vixas

Even if we are to take that quote seriously, then it should be interpreted as %20 difference is a big deal in SW Universe considering how easily Sidious can take out Vader and how much more powerful he is.

Oh indeed. I have no illusions of SoR Revan defeating Sidious, however. Vader DID tank Sidious' lightning for a few moments and even then he lived being dragged to the hangar through the Death Star by his son. (And then died most likely due to his suit failing) While Revan is no slouch when it comes to pain threshold. Ala: His scene of resisting Vitiate's own lightning and not relenting even as it began to melt his mask to his face.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:40 AM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Vixas
Which was stated, I believe, that Vader by RotJ was 80% of Sidious' strength as of RotJ.

Yes, yes

And Farmer with Shotgun in Dragon Ball can destroy continents with his gun because power levels are clearly on a linear scale

Its a cute accolade, but worthless without being given other measures for ****ers in terms of Sidious' power

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:44 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

Ah and @DarthAnt I am indeed a fan, but not in the vein you are. Revan is like John Cena for Star Wars: Is he good? Yes. Is he one of the best in the franchise? Most likely. Are there people who adore him FAR more than they should, and over-hype him to the ends of the Earth? Undoubtedly. Now, are there ALSO people who put him down to dirt-level in reaction to those said people? You bet.

I take a middle-ground approach when it comes to Revan, and this thread is largely to gauge where I shall actually place him in my own list of most powerful. Though I harbor a vague idea of where he sits, others' opinions are always welcome.

@Chaos Theory: I would direct one such as yourself to my above post of Vader not instantly dying to Sidious' lightning. While Revan would also have experience dealing with VERY powerful lightning with a very well-honed Tutaminis skill. However I suppose this is a moot point if you believe RotJ Vader > SoR Revan.

Last edited by Vixas on Aug 1st, 2015 at 05:48 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:45 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Most people put him slightly above Vader, tbh.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:46 AM