KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Savage, Leneer and Zallow vs. DoE Bane, Meetra and Nihl

Savage, Leneer and Zallow vs. DoE Bane, Meetra and Nihl
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Savage, Leneer and Zallow vs. DoE Bane, Meetra and Nihl

Setting: Alderaan mountains

- Starting distance is 20 feet.
- Savage is bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Last edited by Stigma on Sep 15th, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Bane takes Savage and Nihl takes Zallow, but Meetra vs Aryn is tougher. It doesn't matter how it ends, though, since Aryn is not winning this on her own.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:15 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I'm thinking Savage has a decent shot at taking Bane tbh.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Not a chance. He has the edge in strength (not by any meaningful distance) and durability - that's all. Bane's more refined and versatile, and Savage would never get past his Soresu. Then there's the fact that Bane's just more powerful, and he can suppress Savage/gain the advantage/save his own life with Lightning.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:18 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Not sure about all of these points tbh. But I'll entertain the debate when I'll have more free time later today or tomorrow.

For starters, though, my contention is that Savage is both a better duelist and a more powerful Force user.

Last edited by Stigma on Sep 15th, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:21 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I disagree on both points. Bane is up there with TCW Maul. He's above Savage-class opponents.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:23 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Team 2

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 01:07 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
I disagree on both points.

Fair enough.

Just a brief comment on both points.

1. Savage as a duelist:
Savage bested Plo Koon, had the upper hand against Ventress and matched Kenobi.

What Bane has to compare?

2. Savage as a Force user:
Savage boosted by rage (as he is here per OP) floored Kenobi and Anakin with a single blast. He Force choked and TK'ed Dooku and Ventress at the same time (again boosted by rage that is also granted to him by the OP). Savage also casually TK'ed a starship.

What Bane has to compare?

Bane is up there with TCW Maul. He's above Savage-class opponents.

That's a stretch imho.

Maul is a much more accomplished combatant, has better dueling feats, is more technically masterful, more agile, more durable, more unpredictable, possibly faster, has better H2H skills and better Force feats.

Bane is not up there with Maul. Bane is, however, up there in Savage's class.

Last edited by Stigma on Sep 15th, 2015 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 02:23 PM
Q99

I do think Bane beats Savage, which IMO tips it...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Not a chance. He has the edge in strength (not by any meaningful distance) and durability - that's all. Bane's more refined and versatile, and Savage would never get past his Soresu. Then there's the fact that Bane's just more powerful, and he can suppress Savage/gain the advantage/save his own life with Lightning.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 04:51 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane and Savage can go either way, Savage has better dueling feats but Banes lightning might be a deal breaker. Aryn wastes Meetra in a duel, and Zallow can stalemate or beat Surik or hold off Nihl

It's a good fight and can go either way depending on different factors.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 04:53 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote