KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mother Talzin/TCW Darth Maul vs. Exar Kun/Ulic-Qel Droma

Mother Talzin/TCW Darth Maul vs. Exar Kun/Ulic-Qel Droma
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Mother Talzin/TCW Darth Maul vs. Exar Kun/Ulic-Qel Droma

*Fight takes place in the Forest of Dxun

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:25 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Team 2

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:29 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Lolno

Talzin>=Kun
Maul>Ulic

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:32 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lolno

Talzin>=Kun
Maul>Ulic

Really? I would think that Talzin being off Dathomir she wouldn't be powerful enough to take on Kun. I think Ulic has enough to hold off and maybe defeat Maul.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:35 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

And you'd be wrong.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:39 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

So you believe that Maul is just as good as a deulist as Kun? Just asking cause didn't Ulic stalemate Kun in saber combat?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:41 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I don't actually think Exar Kun is the most amazing duelist of all time, so yeah, I think Maul is a better duelist than him and Ulic.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 03:56 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Interesting. Well I agree Kun isn't the best deulist of all time I would say he is of great skill and technical mastery. With that Ulic being able to stalemate him, I would place Ulic above Maul, defintily, and I'm not seeing how Talzin is in anyway greater than Kun. I suppose I could see equal as a big stretch but defintlly not greater.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:15 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't actually think Exar Kun is the most amazing duelist of all time

That wouldn't happen to be because of Ancientmoron's recent wanking would it?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Not really. I was never a big fan of Kun's.
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Interesting. Well I agree Kun isn't the best deulist of all time I would say he is of great skill and technical mastery. With that Ulic being able to stalemate him, I would place Ulic above Maul, defintily, and I'm not seeing how Talzin is in anyway greater than Kun. I suppose I could see equal as a big stretch but defintlly not greater.

Your entire argument is based on Kun's amazing skill, but you haven't shown why he's above Maul. Nor why Talzin, who can stand up to Sidious, and while yes Dathomir is her home it's also a Dark Side nexus Sidious can draw on, should be weaker than Kun who has been TK'd before by far inferior opponents.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:27 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Not really. I was never a big fan of Kun's.

Your entire argument is based on Kun's amazing skill, but you haven't shown why he's above Maul. Nor why Talzin, who can stand up to Sidious, and while yes Dathomir is her home it's also a Dark Side nexus Sidious can draw on, should be weaker than Kun who has been TK'd before by far inferior opponents.

Well Kun did defeat his master who had trained hundreds upon hundreds of students and of those hundreds upon hundreds Kun was said to be the best. He also created his won variant of the double blade that made him more,versatile than maul ever could have been. He showed enough strength to break Vodo's force embued staff which was able to break bones IIRC, was made the dark lord of the Sith by Marka Ragnos DURING A LIGHTSABER DEUL with Ulic who, he stalemated. This is the same Ulic who defeated Warb Null while,weakened and considered a novice, same with he an his brother easing seven Jedi and beating a hundred dark side,imbued warriors while,weakened and considered a novice.

Talzin being on her home planet makes all the difference. Without being on the planet she wouldn't be that strong and couldn't accomplish those same feats. When you look at Kun's abilities with Sith sorcery and his blast. As for Kun's TK, he did kill Odan Urr with Force wound albeit he was older, casually force pushed Sylvar. Then he has his Sith sorcery and magic to,help aswell as blast.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:45 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Well Kun did defeat his master who had trained hundreds upon hundreds of students and of those hundreds upon hundreds Kun was said to be the best.

That's great really. Talzin and Maul are also more powerful than all those other students.
quote:

He also created his won variant of the double blade that made him more,versatile than maul ever could have been.

Because? Kun uses Niman, a form that Maul not only knows, but knows well. He knows how to counter Kun, despite any variations Kun may have put on the style. It's not like Kun's unique spin is going to carry him.
quote:

He showed enough strength to break Vodo's force embued staff which was able to break bones IIRC, was made the dark lord of the Sith by Marka Ragnos DURING A LIGHTSABER DEUL with Ulic who, he stalemated. This is the same Ulic who defeated Warb Null while,weakened and considered a novice, same with he an his brother easing seven Jedi and beating a hundred dark side,imbued warriors while,weakened and considered a novice.

Yeah, I read ILS' respect thread too. As great as Warb Null is, he by no means compares to likes of Savage in strength or power, who Maul absolutely tools in speed, skill, and strength.
quote:

Talzin being on her home planet makes all the difference. Without being on the planet she wouldn't be that strong and couldn't accomplish those same feats.

Like I said, it's not like Sidious couldn't draw on Dathomir. It's also worth nothing that there is no reason that Talzin wouldn't be able to drawn Dxun.
quote:

When you look at Kun's abilities with Sith sorcery and his blast.

Which Talzin has superior showings in.
quote:

As for Kun's TK, he did kill Odan Urr with Force wound albeit he was older, casually force pushed Sylvar.

Definitely something well out of the capabilities of Maul or Talzin. Pushing Sylvar, who struggled with Force-deaf Ulic, and killing an old man. That same old man that seconds before casually tossed him. Next level shit right there. thumb up
quote:

Then he has his Sith sorcery and magic to,help aswell as blast.

Talzin has Dathomiri magic, which Sidious obviously found intriguing as compared to Kun's great Sith sorcery. Maul also has this amazing thing called a lightsaber that he can use better than anyone here.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Nov 10th, 2015 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:58 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Kuns best TK showings is killing an old washed up Jedi Librarians, and pushing Sylvar?

KEK, what a loser. laughing

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Nov 10th, 2015 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

So many unbelievably moronic comments in one thread I don't where to start.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:10 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You can start by admitting Kun's inferiority. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by carthage
That wouldn't happen to be because of Ancientmoron's recent wanking would it?

Wow, such an original insult. How long did it take your singular lobe to conjure such wit?

But hey, feel free to contribute absolutely anything of value to this forum rather than aimlessly troll. That is after all par for the course for everything you ever post.

That ain't my business though.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:19 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Beniboybling
You can start by admitting Kun's inferiority. (please log in to view the image)

Inferiority to someone who relies entirely on a specailised planet's worth of amp for high tier feats? You may certainly hold that opinion. I'll personally take the side of someone who actually is a Dark Side Nexus.

Last edited by AncientPower on Nov 10th, 2015 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:23 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'll get the popcorn. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:34 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

If you get anything other than salted... u wanna fight?

Attachment: fb_img_1447162574697.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:38 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

ROFL, no actually I just wanna see how this develops. thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:41 PM