KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here

ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

Barf ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here

ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here

if we base ANH vader performance against obi wan on the first death star only

vs seventh sister performance last night

seventh sister would wipe the floor of ANH vader.

shes faster more agile anh had trouble against an old man with very basic skills no force push

i know it was made in 70s era but if we go only but what was shown on the screen seventh sister wins
mad

Last edited by redpill on Dec 4th, 2015 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 03:34 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Shit thread.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't tell if this is a troll thread or one of Redpill's crazy thoughts

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

vader was so slow and stiff

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 04:48 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

ladies like stiffness tho wink

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 04:51 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Emperordmb
lol I remember on Antoine Bandele's Ahsoka vs Inquisitor video he said something about the Inquisitor having length. Everyone in the comments said Ahsoka had flexibility. Lol What it just reminded me of.

Anyways, redpill, I recommend you watch the beginning of "Darth Sidious is not invincible". THE BEGINNING. I personally feel like one of the few, if the only solid point they make, is how seeing stuff on screen isn't always accurate. Zett Jucusca, dammit, however you spell it, should be above anybody in the original trilogy. I mean, I'm a faster fighter than them depending on the situation. I'm not saying I'm better though. I could probably take the actual actors for the Ben Kenobi vs Vader fight. David Pr- I'm actually not gonna bother mess up his name. I'm on my phone and I'm not in a "suitable place". Anyways, it was apparently very hard to fight when playing a fully suited Vader. My friends little brother who I taught Shii-Cho to would probably challenge either of them. My point is, even though I'm aware that you acknowledge it was made in 1977, is still means the movie isn't always a realistic or accurate portrayal of the characters.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 12:55 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
lol I remember on Antoine Bandele's Ahsoka vs Inquisitor video he said something about the Inquisitor having length. Everyone in the comments said Ahsoka had flexibility. Lol What it just reminded me of.

Anyways, redpill, I recommend you watch the beginning of "Darth Sidious is not invincible". THE BEGINNING. I personally feel like one of the few, if the only solid point they make, is how seeing stuff on screen isn't always accurate. Zett Jucusca, dammit, however you spell it, should be above anybody in the original trilogy. I mean, I'm a faster fighter than them depending on the situation. I'm not saying I'm better though. I could probably take the actual actors for the Ben Kenobi vs Vader fight. David Pr- I'm actually not gonna bother mess up his name. I'm on my phone and I'm not in a "suitable place". Anyways, it was apparently very hard to fight when playing a fully suited Vader. My friends little brother who I taught Shii-Cho to would probably challenge either of them. My point is, even though I'm aware that you acknowledge it was made in 1977, is still means the movie isn't always a realistic or accurate portrayal of the characters.

yeah but as far as canon feats are concerned what was shown in 1977 is canon.

vader is slow and has no lightsaber skills and no force push

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 02:08 PM
Nargaroth

Originally posted by redpill
yeah but as far as canon feats are concerned what was shown in 1977 is canon.

vader is slow and has no lightsaber skills and no force push

Oh, really? Perhaps you should take a look at Vader's Lots feats, or his Rebels showings in which he outmaneuvers/reacts to Kanan and Ezra, both of whom are fast and agile. And no, that's not just due to his skill. Vader can be more skilled and powerful all he wants, but if he was slow, he would have been unable to land a single hit on them, yet he did. Also, his Force pushes were capable of disintegrating beasts with blaster deflecting carapace, so yes, he has feats, and they're honestly much more impressive than what other Force users have shown.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 02:31 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote