KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Rebels Ahsoka and Ben Kenobi run a gauntlet

Rebels Ahsoka and Ben Kenobi run a gauntlet
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Rebels Ahsoka and Ben Kenobi run a gauntlet

The Mighty Ducks run a gauntlet in the open sands of Tatooine. How far do they get? Full rest in between fights:

1. 5 Magnaguards
2. Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto
3. Darth Admiral Enigma
4. Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress
5. Count Dooku and 3 Magnaguards

B0ss: Darth Vader and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tarkin

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:47 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Probably 5. If not, then boss.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

They can make it to at least 5, but I don't know how that would go down before I see Tano vs. Vader myself.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:56 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku spanks Ben like a naughty boy and the robots kill Ahsoka

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:57 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

They clear the gauntlet

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:57 PM
Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I doubt they clear. Dooku is still more skilled and powerful than Ben, and Ahsoka would be stalled out long enough by the MGs long enough for Dooku to kill Ben.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 10:14 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Stops at 5

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 10:42 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
I doubt they clear. Dooku is still more skilled and powerful than Ben, and Ahsoka would be stalled out long enough by the MGs long enough for Dooku to kill Ben.
How long do you think it would take for Dooku to kill Kenobi / Ahsoka destroy the MagnaGuards?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:46 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

They probably clear, tbh.

Three MagnaGuards isn't really much anymore.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Hard stop at 5.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Yeah, Perhaps even 4

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:14 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Lolno

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:23 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lolno

Unless Ashoka is on par with or above S6 TCWs Anakin (highly unlikely), there's honestly no way Ben doesn't get obliterated by Dooku's superior powers.

+ There's not even proof Ashoka knows how to counter force lightning.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Kenobi can counter Dooku's Lightning, and I wasn't talking to you.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:32 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

^
Depends. I'm not reading a lot of spoilers these days, but from what I know, ROTS Kenobi (very similar version to TCWS6 Kenobi, I guess) is a prime version of Kenobi. So, old Ben might do worse here then he did on the past. And Ahoska might be still inferior to either Savage or Ventress (she might be superior as well, I have to wait to see her duel with Vader).

That's just possible.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:38 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Old Kenobi was able to contend with Prime Vader in ANH. Even if RotS is his prime, he's well equipped to block Dooku's Lightning. erm

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:45 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kenobi can counter Dooku's Lightning, and I wasn't talking to you.

Ah I see. And Dooku has pushed back Kenobi and a Jedi Master simultaneously with his lightning...so unless Ashoka knows how to block it, she's getting blasted.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:54 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Wasn't it just Savage who has shown the inability to block lightning in canon? I think any non-dumbass can probably figure out to raise their lightsaber(s) to block lightning, but that's just me.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 06:57 PM
Zenwolf

I'm pretty sure it can be blocked, I mean Obi-Wan did it just fine in AoTC and I'm pretty sure he never even encountered Force Lighting up until that point.

I mean yeah he saw Anakin blasted with it by Dooku, but it seemed like he didn't have any concern if blocking it would work or not.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah but the AnaKenObiWalker duo jobs in literally every fight they're in in TCW

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote