KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Rahm Kota vs. Count Dooku (TK Battle)

Rahm Kota vs. Count Dooku (TK Battle)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Rahm Kota vs. Count Dooku (TK Battle)

Duel takes place on neutral ground

*TK only

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 02:32 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread still doesn't beat my RoT Bane gauntlet

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 02:34 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I'll go with Rahm.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'll go with Rahm.

no please stop

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 02:44 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Cool

In fact Rahm stomps pretty hard.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

In fact Rahm stomps pretty hard.

i trusted you and you rapd my family

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 03:04 AM
Syndicate

I still love u bb.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 03:06 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'll go with Rahm.

Pure, concentrated, and distilled AIDS.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 03:10 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Dooku's done better before his best showings even came to light.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2016 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dooku comfortably.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 12:25 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

But tbh Rahm. Dooku's moved ships on a DS nexus. Rahm has deflected Galen's TK casually and ripped a control station from a TIE factory.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 02:26 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

>deflected TK casually
>got his ass kicked
>loooooooooong before prime

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 02:33 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Dooku reams, TBH.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>deflected TK casually
>got his ass kicked
>loooooooooong before prime

As the fight progressed and Rahm's force reserves waned Galen defeated him as Anakin did to Dooku and Galen did later on to Vader.

Galen may have been long before his prime but within weeks he's already casually TK'ing thousands of droids.

Also you ignored Rahm's control station feat which is better then anything Dooku's done.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 03:12 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

As the fight progressed and Rahm's force reserves waned Galen defeated him as Anakin did to Dooku and Galen did later on to Vader.

Wut, I mean not only is this not what happened, but this isn't even what happened in the two other fights you're discussing.
quote:

Galen may have been long before his prime but within weeks he's already casually TK'ing thousands of droids.

Droids don't have shields, so.....
Not to mention nearly losing to Ti in that time as well.
quote:

Also you ignored Rahm's control station feat which is better then anything Dooku's done.

Kek. And no, I really didn't; no, it really isn't.

More importantly, I find the idea of a general who served in the Clone Wars defeating Dooku, that isn't Anakin, Mace, or Yoda, in pretty much anything is pretty retarded, but that's besides the point.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 03:48 AM
Syndicate

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Wut, I mean not only is this not what happened, but this isn't even what happened in the two other fights you're discussing.

Droids don't have shields, so.....
Not to mention nearly losing to Ti in that time as well.

Kek. And no, I really didn't; no, it really isn't.

More importantly, I find the idea of a general who served in the Clone Wars defeating Dooku, that isn't Anakin, Mace, or Yoda, in pretty much anything is pretty retarded, but that's besides the point.

Except it is... We can see Rahm casually deflecting Galen's force attacks at the beginning of the fight and then being overwhelmed at the end as he begins to tire. We can see this in the other fights I mentioned. So...

And?

But you did... And you're going to have to name a superior feat for Dooku in that case.

It doesn't make any difference in that his feats are superior and you have nothing to counter me with.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 03:59 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Lifting those obalisk was pretty cool IMO.

This to.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...58362-m2EGb.gif

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 04:22 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Lifting those obalisk was pretty cool IMO.

This to.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...58362-m2EGb.gif

That's fine but I don't see how breaking the attachment of a ship sized crane is on par with disattaching a control station from a TIE factory.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 04:25 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

That's fine but I don't see how breaking the attachment of a ship sized crane is on par with disattaching a control station from a TIE factory.

The fact that while in a battle situation, he not only flung the clones back effortlessly, then closed to gate with one hand easily, and brought down the bridge with minimal effort, while Kota's took a little more effort.

Last edited by EmperorSidious2 on Feb 28th, 2016 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 04:27 AM