KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ahsoka Tano & Savage Opress vs Darth Malgus & Ven Zallow

Ahsoka Tano & Savage Opress vs Darth Malgus & Ven Zallow
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Ahsoka Tano & Savage Opress vs Darth Malgus & Ven Zallow

Rebels Ahsoka
Peak Savage
Deceived Malgus

Who wins?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team one wins, Ahsoka is the MVP

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:09 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Zallow is a weak link

Team 1

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:11 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Malgus and Zallow are around the same level, kek.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:14 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not as of the end of Deceived when Malgus grew in power, and not since Leneer gave a better fight than him. But ok Savage can pretty much oneshot Zallow, whereas Ahsoka is inferior to Malgus in the force and either can stall him as duelists

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:25 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

End of Deceived Malgus is the MVP. Team 2. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:29 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:34 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Zallow isn't getting one-shottted.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Could go either way. Favoring team 2.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by carthage
Not as of the end of Deceived when Malgus grew in power, and not since Leneer gave a better fight than him. But ok Savage can pretty much oneshot Zallow, whereas Ahsoka is inferior to Malgus in the force and either can stall him as duelists

>grows a completely undetermined amount of power
>has no notable combat feats against anyone of Ahsoka's caliber
>most amazeballz Sith ever

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:49 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Sinious
Zallow isn't getting one-shottted.

Savage choked out Dooku/Ventress in a fit of rage, destroyed a room of Beskar, blasted armies of soldiers into the sky, and blew a shuttle off a cliff. Zallow has no force feats to compete

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:49 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

>blew through Aryn's dual light saber defense with FL and destroyed her, whereas the first time around she was able to block it midair

> isn't the most powerful warrior in this matchup

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:50 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Savage choked out Dooku/Ventress in a fit of rage, destroyed a room of Beskar, blasted armies of soldiers into the sky, and blew a shuttle off a cliff. Zallow has no force feats to compete
Yes but you don't put him above Dooku for that do you? Zallow managed to hold his ground against Malgus. I'm not saying he is beating Savage, but to suggest that he'll get one-shotted is reaching.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:54 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>blew through Aryn's dual light saber defense with FL and destroyed her, whereas the first time around she was able to block it midair

> isn't the most powerful warrior in this matchup

Arryn isn't on Ahsoka's level in literally anything, so this is noteworthy why?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:55 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>grows a completely undetermined amount of power
>has no notable combat feats against anyone of Ahsoka's caliber
>most amazeballz Sith ever

I never claimed he was the most amazing Sith ever, Ahsoka was losing against Vader, ran from Maul at a prior point in time, and ran again from Maul. Malgus can give a good fight to either, and could press Vader much more given his rivaling physical power unlike Ahsoka who was straining against his blows. She also has no answer to his lightning, and has vastly inferior telekinetic showings.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 12:58 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Arryn isn't on Ahsoka's level in literally anything, so this is noteworthy why?

Show me anything to suggest his lightning doesn't blast through her Lightsabers, he already overwhelmed Aryns defenses and she has greater force feats than Ahsoka (hurling 6 car trams, using the force to slow a fall from kilometers above Coruscant).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 01:01 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Show me a to suggest his lightning doesn't blast through her Lightsabers, he already overwhelmed Aryns defenses and she has greater force feats than Ahsoka (hurling 6 car trams, using the force to slow a fall from kilometers above Coruscant).

You mean falls Ahsoka did when she was a child? And randoms in TOR are dropping heavier objects than trams, the HoT and the Barsen'thor are both stated to be more powerful than her, have basically nothing comparable to a novel feat, and neither could hold a candle to Vader. Let's be real here.
quote:
I never claimed he was the most amazing Sith ever, Ahsoka was losing against Vader, ran from Maul at a prior point in time, and ran again from Maul. Malgus can give a good fight to either, and could press Vader much more given his rivaling physical power unlike Ahsoka who was straining against his blows. She also has no answer to his lightning, and has vastly inferior telekinetic showings.

Malgus loses to sub-Maul opponents, so I somehow doubt he can take on Vader or Maul. Lightning can be blocked with a lightsaber, the fact that Leneer can't doesn't mean no one can unless they can throw 7 trams as opposed to 6, lel.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 01:04 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ahsoka ran from Maul likely during the Clone Wars when she was a teenager, not in her prime, and she was fighting evenly with Maul and only "ran away" as directed by Kanan, not because she was losing. Ahsoka at the start of her fight with Vader kicked him in the head and Force pushed him a good distance, and contrary to popular belief, she wasn't getting butt-****ed by Vader in the second part of the fight. What opponent has Malgus contended with that's on Vader's level as well as Ahsoka did? Also lmao @ "losing to Vader" being a strike against Ahsoka to prove Malgus's superiority.

Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Don't forget giving pre amp Malgus a hell of a fight, (who has a myriad of combat/TK feats)