KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sirak vs. FotJ Ben Skywalker

Sirak vs. FotJ Ben Skywalker
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Sirak vs. FotJ Ben Skywalker

Who wins?

Old Post May 27th, 2016 12:27 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ben as of FOTJ would stomp Kas'im let alone Sirak imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 27th, 2016 12:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I dunno, FotJ Ben isn't that powerful.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He was capable of outskilling one of Koro Zill's battlemasters in H2H, killed multiple nexus amped Sith sabers on Dromund Kaas, and was outfighting Gavar Khai a renowned Lost tribe Sith saber, as well as stalemated Vestara Khai and killed Nighsisters iirc

He doesn't have many force feats, but his showings with a blade are better than. Kas'ims.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 27th, 2016 02:48 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Trolling aside, tbh none of those enemies really have any notable feats or accolades of their own. Ben's beaten a no-name "battlemaster", beaten sith sabers who are analogous to jedi knights, and then Gavar Khai who isn't even a Sith Lord. At least Kas'im was considered the best swordsmen in an entire sith order, sure they were weaklings but were probably superior to no-name sith sabers.

I guess Ben does kill (amped) rancors with a lot greater ease than Kas'im did though.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 03:00 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

jesus christ I just supported Kas'im

sorry Ben crushes

Old Post May 27th, 2016 03:03 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao, these stupid threads keep getting worse.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post May 27th, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 11:04 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bens feats in FOTJ make him more comparable to Kas'im IMO. He'd tool Sirak

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 01:13 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Bens feats in FOTJ make him more comparable to Kas'im IMO. He'd tool Sirak

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote