KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik

ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik

Force sabers all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:32 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Surik.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Force sabers all out

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Force: obviously goes to the Force user.
Sabers: goes to Grievous, assuming no PIS or TCW retardation.
All-out: can go to Meetra due to her advanced telepathic and anti-droid techniques.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:50 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by AncientPower
Force: obviously goes to the Force user..

We're being generous on even that here, tbh.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

That's not even Carth tier trolling, and that's sad in and of itself. erm

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 04:00 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Re: ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Surik as of Revan has probably killed and forgotten more opponents than Grievous and has some notably ridiculous precognition (which Drew K, in shitting all over TSL, opted to ignore).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 12:52 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

I'm not sure about sabers, but I'd be willing to give the all out to Surik.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 04:18 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battle of Hypori Grievous takes this one. He's been shown to dodge all force attacks and bested two Jedi masters, a couple of knights and a Padawan all at once. Surik isn't really bringing anything to the table that Grievous can't handle.
Stupid coughing Clone Wars Grievous gets beaten by everyone except Ashoka so I'm willing to give Meetra this one.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 01:36 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Grievous wins, besides Force.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:04 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Grievous.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 04:14 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Grievous in a good fight. Unlike a lot of you I actually place Meetra pretty highly but that's balanced out by my placement of GG...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

GG only takes 'sabers, Surik beats him in every other round.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Nah. She doesn't have the feats in the Force to take all out.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

( I feel a debate coming on )

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 06:10 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Meetra copies Grievous's form and cuts him down... This being a no limits power unless it's convenient to the Meetra wanker's power level placement and what not.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 06:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
GG only takes 'sabers, Surik beats him in every other round.

I can't tell if you're trying to mess with the Surik wankers or if you genuinely believe this.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 10:35 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by SunRazer
I can't tell if you're trying to mess with the Surik wankers or if you genuinely believe this.

Nah - I'm dead serious. AP showed me that Surik is mad underrated.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote