KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ancient Sith above Vader?

Ancient Sith above Vader?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ancient Sith above Vader?

Which of the pre-Banite sith could beat Vader for a majority in Force, sabers, or all-out?

IMHO

Force: Exar Kun (possible), Vitiate
Sabers: Exar Kun (possible), Tulak Hord (possible)
All-out: Exar Kun (possible), Vitiate

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:02 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I would put Freedon Nadd among the possible sith stronger than Vader. He was said to be stronger than Ragnos, someone that both Kressh and Sadow respected and feared

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Force: Exar Kun, Vitiate, Marka Ragnos, Karness Muur, Freedon Nadd(possible).
Sabers: Exar Kun, Tulak Hord(possible), Ulic Qel-Droma(possible).
All-out: Exar Kun, Vitiate, Marka Ragnos, Karness Muur.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I would put Freedon Nadd among the possible sith stronger than Vader. He was said to be stronger than Ragnos, someone that both Kressh and Sadow respected and feared

Source?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who can use lightning thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Horak-Mul, Ludo Kressh, my dog, Ajunta Pall, Sorzus Syn, Darth Traya(I still believe she's 2000 years old), Ulic Qel-Droma and JKBart.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:15 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AncientPower
Force: Exar Kun, Vitiate, Marka Ragnos, Karness Muur, Freedon Nadd(possible).
Sabers: Exar Kun, Tulak Hord(possible), Ulic Qel-Droma(possible).
All-out: Exar Kun, Vitiate, Marka Ragnos, Karness Muur.

Yerp

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:32 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Anyone who can use lightning thumb up
No.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:34 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by AncientPower
Source?
Tbh I don't know the source of that statement because I read it for the first time in this forum in a thread a few months ago. Aniway, the line more or less said: " Nadd trained with Ragnos' spirit untill he became strong enough to defeat him, then in the following years he kept practicing in order to become more and more strong"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Aside from Vitiate, and Kun on a good day, none of them. I'm sure they where powerful enough in their own times, but they've got nothing to support them but legends by followers who perceive anything they do as godly, though I'm sure this thread will continue to prove the obvious that KMC cares more about opinions than actual facts.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:29 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Aside from Vitiate, and Kun on a good day, none of them. I'm sure they where powerful enough in their own times, but they've got nothing to support them but legends by followers who perceive anything they do as godly, though I'm sure this thread will continue to prove the obvious that KMC cares more about opinions than actual facts.

smile thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

This tbh. Exar Kun could win and Vitiate probably does, but arguments for other sith tend to be based on vague hype rather than any combo of feats or solid accolades.

I mean, it's not just a matter of exposure - if suit Vader has half of his former potential, that's still potential on the level of Sidious, and so by RotJ he should have far surpassed most of the ancients.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:32 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Other than Vitiate, no.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:52 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by carthage
Other than Vitiate, no.

Sometimes I feel like arguing RotJ Vader > off nexus novel Vitiate depending on starting distance.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:53 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, novel Vitiate+ absolutely murderstomps Vader without acknowledging his existence

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:55 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Like how he killed Scourge with a gesture and easily detected and caught Meetra's saber throw without a nexus?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:57 PM
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both are probably better than Vader tbh.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Yeah, Vader isn't winning against Vit.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader couldn't even beat old Ben.

He can lift up big stuff with TK though thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 05:00 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Force: Kun, Nihilus, Traya (Giga-drain possibility) Vitiate (if counted), Hord, Muur, Dread Masters, Jadus (possibly), Malgus (possibly), Nadd (possibly).

Also for people who are saying Muur can take him, should that extend to Ajunta Pall as well?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote