KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Famed Sith swordsmen battle.

Famed Sith swordsmen battle.
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Famed Sith swordsmen battle.

Sith Warriors

Empire's Wrath(KOTFE Chp.15)
Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun
Emperor Malgus

vs

Order of the Sith Lords

Darth Vader(ROTJ)
Darth Maul(TPM)
Darth Bane(DOE)
Count Dooku

Setting: Trayus Academy

Rules:

All standard gear for respectful incarnations.
Teams start in opposite wings of the Academy.
Characters act as they will due to personal strategy and preference.
Characters do not know enemy starting positions.
Characters can team up or plan ahead given time related to distance.
Consider all characters capable of using all known abilities given the need.

Bonus round:

All eight of the characters engage in a free for all.

Same rules apply except:

Characters start in an equal octagonal distance from each other throughout the academy.
Characters can only team up given previous precedence to do so, i.e. previous allegiances, personal interactions

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:15 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sith Warriors. In the bonus round, Exar Kun.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:24 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeez. There's a lot that can happen here

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:24 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Warriors take a majority and Bane gets one-shotted. Kun probably wins the Bonus round against Vader or Wrath

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:33 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think the Banites have a pretty strong lead here even if skillfully speaking Bane lags behind everyone. I could go into more detail but there are too many factors.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:49 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Eh? The Wrath tips this rather favorably for the Warriors, imho:

Kun > Vader
Wrath > Bane
Ulic >/~ Dooku
Malgus > Maul

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:56 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How does he 'tip it'? He was losing to Arcann who isn't as skilled as Maul, Vader, or Dooku in terms of feats. He would beat Bane decisively but any of the others are more skilled when it comes down to it. With the amp Dooku was also capable of at least approaching fending off Yoda in Dark Rendezvous l, so yeah he's pretty well above Malgus and Ulic, and assuming he got to them would negate any sort of strength advantage they have.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Uhh...

1. This is the Wrath that kicks Arcann's ass

2. This isn't sabers only.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:12 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Can I get a link to the fight where he wrecks Arcann?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Exar and Qel-Droma are enough.
Kun also takes bonus.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:56 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Can I get a link to the fight where he wrecks Arcann?
It's not out yet.

Pretty unsure about this fight.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 09:38 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

>famed sith swordsman

>doesn't include Kas'im

I approve thumb up

Not sure who wins tbch

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:04 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nedemette
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets see

malgus is the weakest in this thread
kun and vader are mvps
dooku beats uliq
not sure on wrath

team 2 rly good fight,

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:23 PM
Click here to Send nedemette a Private Message Find more posts by nedemette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus isn't weaker than TPM Maul.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nedemette
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:29 PM
Click here to Send nedemette a Private Message Find more posts by nedemette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nedemette
how so

Hmm idk. There isn't a huge difference between TPM Maul and TCW Maul. Just no double bladed Saber, has a bit more experience and refinement. Malgus isn't beating TPM Maul. Malgus will just come at him with strength based attacks like Qui Gon and we all know what happened to him...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:31 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He's far more powerful, more experienced and a better swordsman.

TPM Maul could never in a million years replicate what Malgus did to the Strike Team in False Emperor. He tossed around the likes of the HoT, Darth Nox, the Wrath and the Barsen'thor, ragdolled at least one of them, could telepathically fill their minds with doubt and was capable of bring Nox and the Wrath to their knees with lightning. That he could give a good fight to 4 of the galaxies greatest heroes at once is insane, these are the people who defeated the Emperor's Voice, Sel-Makor, Baras, Thanaton, Ekkage, Vivicar, Jadus, the First Son, Tormen, Jarro and Revan.

He's defeated Satele Shan, Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen-Darach and Ven Zallow all before an immense boost in power and nearly 20 years of growth. His lightning can incinerate Jedi, he destroyed a squadron of fighters with a scream and force-pwned a Jedi capable of collapsing two huge buildings with TK.

Frankly, Malgus would ragdoll Maul.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:40 PM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
He's far more powerful, more experienced and a better swordsman.

TPM Maul could never in a million years replicate what Malgus did to the Strike Team in False Emperor. He tossed around the likes of the HoT, Darth Nox, the Wrath and the Barsen'thor, ragdolled at least one of them, could telepathically fill their minds with doubt and was capable of bring Nox and the Wrath to their knees with lightning. That he could give a good fight to 4 of the galaxies greatest heroes at once is insane, these are the people who defeated the Emperor's Voice, Sel-Makor, Baras, Thanaton, Vivicar, Jadus, the First Son, Tormen, Revan etc.

He's defeated Satele Shan, Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen-Darach and Ven Zallow all before an immense boost in power and nearly 20 years of growth. His lightning can incinerate Jedi, he destroyed a squadron of fighters with a scream and force-pwned a Jedi capable of collapsing two huge buildings with TK.

Frankly, Malgus would ragdoll Maul.

He'd Ragdolled TCW MAUL TOO?! Yuck.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He would.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:44 PM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mm Malgus would certainly hang in there for a period of time against Sidious. Malgus would get ****ing one shotted.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:46 PM