KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs. TUF Luke

Revan vs. TUF Luke
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Revan vs. TUF Luke

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:29 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 03:17 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Pure SARS.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Meetra is apparently on Vader's level though.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 03:22 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

We know that is utter bullshit touted by the Meetra wankers.

Luke impregnates Revan in every single round.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke impregnates Revan in every single round.

You say that a lot. Pretty ****ing disgusting, bro.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:06 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Meetra is apparently on Vader's level though.

Kek. No she isn't, but she's evidently too strong for him to outright ragdoll. Getting the point yet? Please continue misrepresenting my arguments though. I mean honestly, if that's all you can do, then you've become as irrelevant as Carthage.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:15 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

How can you be evident without actual evidence, may I ask?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:23 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by AncientPower
Kek. No she isn't, but she's evidently too strong for him to outright ragdoll. Getting the point yet? Please continue misrepresenting my arguments though. I mean honestly, if that's all you can do, then you've become as irrelevant as Carthage.

You used a gameplay gif to justify Shaak "Tanking" Galen's lightning, and then tried to equate it with Meetra being stomped and Traya's featless lightning. You're either retarded or can't prove your points. Off yourself

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Funny how neither of you didn't bother to actually reply though, ain't it?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I've made far too many posts butchering you in arguments, If I miss one its not a big deal thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by SunRazer
You say that a lot. Pretty ****ing disgusting, bro.

Maybe, but I've been stopped giving a **** a loooooong time ago. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:40 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'd mention Nihilus placing Meetra in statis but he's far beyond Vader in the first place. If Traya and Nyriss, two Sith approaching Vader in power, if not equating him, couldn't just ragdoll a hindered Meetra. Vader fugging isn't.

^ here you clearly argue that Traya rivals Vader in power and possibly matches him, and obviously Meetra > Traya given that she beat her on a dark side nexus.

Regardless, I've actually tried to defend you against your detractors before; I'm not your enemy. Carthage is. Now please go debate him and I'll sit back and grab my popcorn.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Traya, match Vader in power?

the hell?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:07 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I'm suggesting she is approaching him, whereas amped Nyriss has lightning showings in combat surpassing Galen Marek/Starkiller and would thus be giving Vader a hell of a fight.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:50 AM
NTJack0
Ranger

Nah, Vader slaughters both of them.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 05:31 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Top notch debating skills! thumb up

Vader can slaughter an entity of dark side energy, more alive with the dark side than anything the Wrath had ever seen before. thumb up

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 06:14 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah that's basically exactly what I initially said, except substitute Meetra for Traya, and Meetra > Traya, and you don't think she's that far below Nyriss, if at all. So there's no issue.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 10:17 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Vader can slaughter an entity of dark side energy, more alive with the dark side than anything the Wrath had ever seen before. thumb up

Not sure about that, but he can certainly beat Traya, whom is not that entity by any proof other than Drew's subjective wish. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 11:25 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I like how you blatantly ignore the codex entry, which you would have to have mental difficulties to interpret as somebody not Traya. Desperation is unbecoming of you Myth.

Just for reference:

quote:
Darth Baras' rise to power has been facilitated by his enslavement of a Sith spirit known only as the Entity. Baras dominated this centuries-dead Sith into using her powers of precognition and farseeing to aid his ascendancy onto the Dark Council while plotting the destruction of all enemies in his path. The Entity chafes at her enslavement, desperately seeking freedom from this ignoble fate. Centuries ago, she nearly brought the galaxy to its knees and all but eradicated the Jedi Order; to be used as a mere political tool by Darth Baras is an insult to these past deeds.

Last edited by AncientPower on Jul 6th, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 11:34 AM