KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ludo Kressh & Naga Sadow vs Marka Ragnos

Ludo Kressh & Naga Sadow vs Marka Ragnos
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Ludo Kressh & Naga Sadow vs Marka Ragnos

Who takes this?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'd say the pair, but Ragnos has a shot because I don't think Kreesh is that impressive.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:41 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kressh is just as powerful as Sadow.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Wasn't that pre-prime Sadow?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:51 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Wasn't that pre-prime Sadow?
Depends on what you consider his "prime".

I consider it during his Reign as Dark Lord.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:52 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, they both bowed before his spirit, and Kressh thought that Ragnos' shade could crush Sadow. Pre-prime, of course.

I'd probably give the two Sith the nod here. Reverence for the dead is a tradition among the Sith, and I doubt Ragnos will be curbing Kressh.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 05:48 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, they both bowed before his spirit, and Kressh thought that Ragnos' shade could crush Sadow. Pre-prime, of course.

I'd probably give the two Sith the nod here. Reverence for the dead is a tradition among the Sith, and I doubt Ragnos will be curbing Kressh.
Tbh Ragnos beats either of them 10/10, its not really a fight, but both of them together are a threat, I think.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 05:57 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

^Ragnos Isn't stomping either of them individually. As a duo, they surely prevail.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 05:59 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say the pair, but Ragnos has a shot because I don't think Kreesh is that impressive.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 08:24 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

What feats does Marka have on par with brick throwing?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:02 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Being labeled the most politically powerful of the most politically powerful, of course.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:03 PM
Jmanghan

Are we serious again with the feats-only belief bs???

Gideon, you said before that you think the Ancients are powerful, but not as powerful as everyone makes them out to be, in an argument with Moose.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:05 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I used to put Ragnos above Dooku. Now I'd say he's on Dooku's level as a Force wielder.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:05 PM
The Merchant

Ragnos.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:06 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I used to put Ragnos above Dooku. Now I'd say he's on Dooku's level as a Force wielder.
Ragnos > Hord, who took on 1000 Jedi and pulled down an Endar Spire-sized ship from the sky.

I dunno how big the cruisers Dooku moved though, so I can't say if it superior to Dooku.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:09 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are we serious again with the feats-only belief bs???

Gideon, you said before that you think the Ancients are powerful, but not as powerful as everyone makes them out to be, in an argument with Moose.

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I may or may not be joking.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:10 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ragnos > Hord, who took on 1000 Jedi

Rastska Lsu may have killed more sith. It isn't a Dooku-level feat.

quote:

and pulled down an Endar Spire-sized ship from the sky.

Pulling down a ship isn't automatically very impressive, we don't have enough detail otherwise. Dooku's TK'ing cruisers impresses me a lot more given that he's moving them against gravity.

quote:

I dunno how big the cruisers Dooku moved though, so I can't say if it superior to Dooku.

Yeah, if they're "hulking cruisers" I'm guessing 80 or so meters long would be a conservative estimate.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:13 PM
The Merchant

A force user would have to work against the propulsion system of a ship in order to pull it down. Even idling the feat should still be impressive. In fact fan calcs did place the feat im the realm of kilotons.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:15 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Rastska Lsu may have killed more sith. It isn't a Dooku-level feat.

Pulling down a ship isn't automatically very impressive, we don't have enough detail otherwise. Dooku's TK'ing cruisers impresses me a lot more given that he's moving them against gravity.

Yeah, if they're "hulking cruisers" I'm guessing 80 or so meters long would be a conservative estimate.
He killed those Jedi in a single battle.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:18 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Merchant
A force user would have to work against the propulsion system of a ship in order to pull it down. Even idling the feat should still be impressive. In fact fan calcs did place the feat im the realm of kilotons.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote