KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Who's the most skilled duelist, Satele Shan can take in a fencing competition?

Who's the most skilled duelist, Satele Shan can take in a fencing competition?
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Who's the most skilled duelist, Satele Shan can take in a fencing competition?

*Peak Satele*

As the title says, who's most skilled duelist she can take for a majority? I'd say Coleman Trebor, but I ain't to sure, tbh.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Hmm, Finn maybe. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:46 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

Maul?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:54 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Meetra Surik.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Maul?

confused

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by MythLord
Hmm, Finn maybe. thumb up
Maybe.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:03 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've already discussed reasons to why the average Sith Lord in the Old Republic, is likely to be near around Dooku level in sabers, which wen't somewhat undisputed. I've also discussed the reasons why Satele Shan might be even faster than Palaptine. From there, we have limited options for contemporary duelists, so we're pretty much down to some TOR powerhouses and a select few Jedi and Sith from the Movie era. Luke and Potentially Yoda. That's about it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

She's B-Team level or better.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

What has Satele done that put her beyond Fisto?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

She was pretty evenly fighting with Malgus...

And in some topics here there were serious analytics describing why Malgus is between Dookus and Yodas levels, but I cant find them :/

@EDIT
Of course she lost to Malgus obviously... but... she was still giving good fight

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:31 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Gallia or Mundi maybe

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:32 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

lel at Malgus > Dooku

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:39 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mundi is a good swordsman, she isn't beating him. Might take Shaak Ti coz she's shit :/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:49 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by BazookaMaster
She was pretty evenly fighting with Malgus...

And in some topics here there were serious analytics describing why Malgus is between Dookus and Yodas levels, but I cant find them :/

@EDIT
Of course she lost to Malgus obviously... but... she was still giving good fight

LOL @ a pre-prime, Hope or Return Malgus even coming close to Dooku, when he's being fooled around by Darach.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:42 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
What has Satele done that put her beyond Fisto?

Whats Fisto done to put him on par with Satele?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:51 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Beating TCW GG, being stated as one of the Order's absolute greatest swordsmen ever, and stomping two Jedi-killing MagnaGuards, who were among Grievous' elites(not the junk Tano faced).

This all puts him above Satele, if anything, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:58 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No it doesn't. Grievous' cybernetics weren't fully charged and he was stated to have overwhelmed Fisto regardless. The swordsman quote was just an opinion from Windu and even if it were true is largely irrelevant and useless as a measure of comparison. So all you've got is him killing Magnaguards, which isn't nearly as good as Satele blitzing Sith Warriors.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:08 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** my life. Fisto stomped Grievous

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:10 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Grievous still defeated Nahdar Vebb, in the same state. The same Nahdar capable of murking MagnaGuards. And Fisto was overwhelmed near the beginning, towards the end he was clearly very much the one winning.

It wasn't just from Mace's opinion, there are several objective sources claiming Fisto as such. There's also his utter pwnage of AotC Kenobi, while holding back, and Kenobi two years prior to TPM was recognized as one of the most talented duelists in the Order's history, IIRC.

Given how regular MagnaGuards are meant to equal Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors, and these two were among Grievous' elites(i.e. better than your regular MagnaGuards), I'd say it's as good or better, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:14 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MythLord
Grievous still defeated Nahdar Vebb, in the same state. The same Nahdar capable of murking MagnaGuards. And Fisto was overwhelmed near the beginning, towards the end he was clearly very much the one winning.

It wasn't just from Mace's opinion, there are several objective sources claiming Fisto as such. There's also his utter pwnage of AotC Kenobi, while holding back, and Kenobi two years prior to TPM was recognized as one of the most talented duelists in the Order's history, IIRC.

Given how regular MagnaGuards are meant to equal Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors, and these two were among Grievous' elites(i.e. better than your regular MagnaGuards), I'd say it's as good or better, tbh.

I'm going to give you a little hint here: No-one gives a shit about beating Magnaguards. Ahsoka wrecked 4 of them at once and Shaak Ti was fighting dozens of them at at a time. That some random ******* like Vebb can wreck them only reveals how shit they are. Also GG beat Vebb by cheap-shotting him while in a bladelock. It's not as if he actually beat him in sabers. So Vebbs ability to kill Magnaguards is irrelevant to how GG defeated him.

Is that so, because I'm looking at his respect thread and I can see no such thing. Please contact the creator and supply him with these additional sources after you post them here. Meh, AotC Kenobi. Satele would pwn him as well. Also isn't that the same source where Fisto lost to Ventress, who Kenobi then defeated?

Again, who cares about Magnaguards. TOR era Sith will always be superior. That Magnaguards can kill fodder PT Jedi says nothing to me. Proof these were good ones though?

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 24th, 2016 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:33 AM