KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where to rank Exar Kun?

Where to rank Exar Kun?
Started by: chingchangwalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where to rank Exar Kun?

Gonna keep doing these, they make for good discussion

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 10:47 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Somewhere between Sha'agi and Abeloth, IMO.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 10:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Greater than 5 DoE Banes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:00 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Three tiers beneath wherever AP has him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Above Dooku, below Revan/Vader.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Top 8 Sith for sure, a case could be made for top 5 --- not that I agree with it, however.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

On par with Revan and Krayt, above Vader and Caedus, below Plagueis. Any lower and you're essentially dismissing all his feats, which makes you an ignoramus.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:16 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
On par with Revan and Krayt, above Vader and Caedus, below Plagueis. Any lower and you're essentially dismissing all his feats, which makes you an ignoramus.
Around Malgus level then.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Beni, go back to Ahsoka wanking, you've lost this debate so many times, I've even seen my replies to you quoted on CV, which speaks volumes.

As for you, Solo, I've made the other argumrnt before anf you had no reply for it, so let us not waste time.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:22 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Definitely beneath Malgus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Honestly, I completely forgot about it, and when I remembered your post was literally dozens of pages back.

I have like, more than of the half the post countered on Google docs right now, KEK.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:28 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

@MrInferiority, So you've gotten so poor, you're seriously using another's poor attempt at bait to try and obtain a reaction, thus relevancy... do you have any standards?

Last edited by AncientPower on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:30 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Honestly, I completely forgot about it, and when I remembered your post was literally dozens of pages back.

I have like, more than of the half the post countered on Google docs right now, KEK.

How exceedingly convenient, though I mean, you did reply and then stopped after my rebuttal.

But please, I'd love to know how 10 months of advancements, is going to somehow surpass the huge empowerment that they all gained from each other, creating a power far beyond anything they could've imagined doing by themselves.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:35 PM
Syndicate

Between Vader and Sidious.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

How exceedingly convenient, though I mean, you did reply and then stopped after my rebuttal.

But please, I'd love to know how 10 months of advancements, is going to somehow surpass the huge empowerment that they all gained from each other, creating a power far beyond anything they could've imagined doing by themselves.

You make it sound as though power creep in Star Wars has ever been logical lol. It's entirely possible that in 10 months those trainees were vastly more advanced.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:43 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

On par with Revan and Krayt, above Vader and Caedus, below Plagueis

That's where I have him.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I can bump the thread and finish post my rebuttal tomorrow, of you don't believe me, kek.

Also. 'cause Star Wars? The same way Vader went from being a "shell of himself" in ANH, to being "far more formidable" in ESB, and reading the pinnacle of his power in RotJ - as Vader, or Anakin.

The same way Anakin became "far more powerful" from TCW S5, to RoTS, like, a 2 month span. Or how Galen Marek, went from losing to Vader on a consistent basis, and struggling with Proxy, and Kota - to actually besting him, by the end of the game, again, in a span of time, not even close to approaching a year. There is countless more examples like this, tbh.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 12:02 AM
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe Nai wrote a beautifully crafted piece to why Exar is above ROTS Sidious a year ago, and as it seems, the imperial Gaurd weren't able to dispute the matter - full thread . You can find Tempest left a little less tenacious, and instead, whimpering : here

Since then, I have been convinced that Exar Kun would be able to beat Sidious, and until someone revives the thread with the sole purpose of refuting every single one of Nai's points, that's where he stands.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kun couldn't even best a tree. He's not beating Sheev.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote